1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoppie Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Betterlatethannever, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betterlatethannever

Betterlatethannever TS Member

Anybody know who won the handicap at Missoula yesterday?

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I know for a fact it wasn't me....LOL

Rickyd

3. smp005

smp005 Member

I know my daughter didn't but she gave it a good run! She said it was a great shoot and is on her way back to Ohio tonite for summer break to shoot with her dad!!

4. Rotide

Rotide TS Member

The Ron Hoppie Memorial Handicap Champion was Duane Webley from Kettle Falls, Washington in a shoot-off of 96's over Oregon's Tom Van Belle. The Hoppie is the probably most well run shoot in the west. A record 55 squads in attendance for the 25th Anniversary. One thousand targets in three days, over 218,000 targets were registered under mostly sunny skies.

Gmij

5. BIG G

BIG G TS Member

It is alwaya a pleasure to attend the Hoppie! GREAT SHOOT ! G.GARDNER

6. Lyle

Lyle Member

smp,
    I think I visited with your daughter while waiting to shoot. I am guessing it was your girl as I can't imagine there were too many gals from Ohio that were going to college in Missoula present at the shoot.
    Nice young lady by the way.

Lyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hoppie shoot