1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoppie shoot results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dblrelease, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dblrelease

dblrelease TS Member

Does anyone have results from the Hoppie shoot? I've heard some stories about the wind and low scores.

2. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

The Hoppie was a great shoot as usual! Yes, the weather was tough but some great scores were still posted . Travis Iksic won the Handicap on Sunday with an unbelievable 97 in howling winds! Of 114 long yardage shooters, only 9 scored 90 or better! There were lots of 100s in singles, many 99s in doubles, and a few 96+ in the caps. Congrats to Laura Winkel who shot her first 100 in doubles on Sat! Thanks to all at the Missoula Gun Club for a wonderful shoot...looking forward to coming back next year. Walt Hastings

3. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

I was there for all three days and it was a great shoot.The winds were really blowing for most of the shoot.Thanks to the Missoula Trap and Skeet crew for doing a great job this year and workin hard so the rest of us could have a good time!MY hats off to all the shooters who stayed and competed right thru the last hurricane handicap! Sincerly George JR. MT.

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I suppose that means that Travis will be looking for a bit of kickback when we shoot the Montana State shoot. Seems he was my horse in the calcutta ....LOL That kid can really shoot.

Rickyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.