1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hopefully He Will Also Be Late For His Oath.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Should the Crooked Muslim win, at least he will apologize if he is late to swear in. LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah9W24oMIRc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah9W24oMIRc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Brooks, it sounds like you are giving up. Think positive, John Mc will get it. Bulge

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Bulge is right McCain Wins

4. ChillyW

ChillyW TS Member

That's pretty funny, considering McCain didn't even bother to show up for 64% of his votes.

Better late then never, no?

5. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Can anybody say "present"....

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

ChillyW

Who are you? LOL

The trolls come out on Halloween.

7. ChillyW

ChillyW TS Member

JBrooks:

Troll? You started the thread. I guess that makes you the troll.
    I'm just stating facts. McCain missed most of his votes. If you did less than half of your job, would you be asking for a promotion?

(And to make sure no one thinks I'm all partisan - Obama missed a shameful number of his votes as well. I think they should both be sent back down to the minors and lets call someone else up from the bullpen.)

And to keep it all on topic: 7.5's from October to April. 8's during the summer. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.