1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope, Puke and Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

President Obama says that Government should stay out of private family health care decisions (see below) so why does he support a government mandate for health insurance and other governmnet interference with health care.

"Obama's statement:

Today marks the 38th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision that protects women's health and reproductive freedom, and affirms a fundamental principle: that government should not intrude on private family matters.

I am committed to protecting this constitutional right. I also remain committed to policies, initiatives, and programs that help prevent unintended pregnancies, support pregnant women and mothers, encourage healthy relationships, and promote adoption.

And on this anniversary, I hope that we will recommit ourselves more broadly to ensuring that our daughters have the same rights, the same freedoms, and the same opportunities as our sons to fulfill their dreams."

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Watch at least 3 minutes of this.

3. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

KGB is 85% "Ideological Subversion"

Heaven help us it looks like they succeeded.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.