1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope & Puke again-Explicit Pics not for children

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

First Picture added to honor those seeking Freedom and Liberty in Libya.

obama_smoking.jpg

Obamaheaddress.jpg

urinal1.jpg

obama_bowing_king_abdullah.jpg

obama-wright.jpg

obama-chavez.jpg

bushmaster1313_2009_1001115.jpg

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

the one that gets me, is in front of the flag...real dufus material!

3. Bushmaster1313

In front of flag he makes Hillary look good!

4. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Boy! And that's saying something! Oh, well maybe, just maybe this Nov. will be the beginning of a turn around. Sure hope so.

5. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Quit thinking Republicans are the answer. That's the same failed thinking that got us into these problems.

6. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

For good or bad, we in the USA only have 1 of 2 choices.....thats the way our system works. When those in power piss off the people, we replace them with the only option we have. Just telling these a-holes we are not happy does not work..... we have to fire enough of them to shake up those that survive. Kinda like the EC.....giving them a time out ain't gonna change anything.

Until those that are living off the peoples payroll, bleed like the rest of have, things will never change.

Take IL for example......they are broke, their pension funding is gone......Do you really think the voters of IL will vote in anyone that has the stones to balance the books....Again...ain't gonna happen.

The steel workers learned the hard way......it's only a matter of time for the millions of those that are living off of promises that can not be sustained.

7. KRE

KRE TS Member

This country is leader-less and has been for along time, but this time frame takes the cake. The light in the tunnel is real, no exiting the track or changing it's course this time. It matters little who we bitch about, as we are the ones that have let it get to this point. Look into a mirror and ask, what would have my fore-fathers done, to prevent todays, headlines?

Dwight D. Eisenhower was the last President this country had to date, that was 100%, looking out for this nations interest, down the road of his term.

Before everyone jumps up a shouts about Ronny Ray-Gun, be sure to do your own home work. He started some of the mess we have today, and took away more of my title II gun rights than most all before him, circa 1935 on.

KRE

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    smoking357, quote: <i>"Quit thinking Republicans are the answer. That's the same failed thinking that got us into these problems.</i>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Talk about failed thinking.

The Demoncraps are the ones who handed us the home loan fiasco. Barney Frank is the author of it, not the Republicans.

The Demoncraps also voted for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hillary even supported it.

The Demoncraps controlled congress in the last two years of Bush's presidency.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

KRE,,,,you may want to do your homework on what Reagan did for our economy and for the attitude of Americans,,,,which were at that time in history embarrassed to be an American....

10. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Sad to say, but hopefully, enough of us, are once again embarrassed.

11. The Stive

The Stive Member

Be sure to vote in November. John

12. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Inherited"........MY ASS
    The Washington Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge deficit from Bush, blah blah blah. Amazingly enough, a lot of people swallow this nonsense.
    So once more, try a short civics lesson.
    Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress, and the party thatcontrolled Congress since January 2007 is theDemocratic Party.
    They controlled the budget process forFiscal Year2008 andFiscal Year2009, as well asFiscal Year2010 andFiscal Year2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedlygot tough on spending increases.ForFiscal Year2009, though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reidby-passed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep governmentrunning until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed amassiveomnibus spending bill to complete theFiscal Year2009 budgets.
    And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to completeFiscal Year2009.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2009/03/21/GR2009032100104.html

13. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Only 3 more months....

Curt
    [​IMG]

14. spritc

spritc Active Member

smokingsomething, you're marked again as a liberal with no real sense as to what took place two years before your beloved Obama. Who controlled Congress for those two years? Who was watching over real estate lending market? Who was watching over the economy. The Dems put us in this recession, probably on purpose so they could install the king of idiots. I wish we could prove that happened.

15. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

When are you republiccans going to grow a pair and take the responsibility of your leaders actions?????????? Never gonna happen is it? Thought so. Just like a bunch of school yard bullies you redirect, ignore the questions, never acknowledge the obvious and point fingers like you actually know what you are talking about. What a joke. Now Brian lost in Oregon is blaming the democrats for the war in Iraq. Where were you when the push was on to go after the WMD????? I thought it was a bullshit excuse for a war for oil then and still think so and you guys would never acknowledge the truth. Did you think those of us who watched and actually listened to what was being said in those lies would forget as you did? I think not.

16. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

First president in history NOT to celebrate the anniversary of the Boy Scouts. happened this week. He thought being on the view was more important. The Boy Scouts don't praise ala I guess.

17. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

357 = douche bag.

Just leave and go somewhere else please.

I swear the only reason you are on here is to start shit.

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I think Fidel is getting jealous of the crap Obama has gotten away with pulling on the American public.

19. Bushmaster1313

"When are you republiccans going to grow a pair and take the responsibility of your leaders actions?????????? Never gonna happen is it? Thought so. Just like a bunch of school yard bullies you redirect, ignore the questions, never acknowledge the obvious and point fingers like you actually know what you are talking about. What a joke. Now Brian lost in Oregon is blaming the democrats for the war in Iraq. Where were you when the push was on to go after the WMD????? I thought it was a bullshit excuse for a war for oil then and still think so and you guys would never acknowledge the truth. Did you think those of us who watched and actually listened to what was being said in those lies would forget as you did? I think not. "

This post is about Obama not the Republicans.

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Buc, LOL. What do you REALLY think? This dingaling either hatched on a sidewalk where a crow shit somewhere, or he is a recycled Obamazombie who got rid of his nick because of shame.

After he fixes the ATA he wdill go after the country and fix that too.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.