1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope and Change on November 2, 2010

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by recurvyarcher, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Very powerful video. Spread the URL.

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Very similar video that was posted by halfmile about a month ago. TARP was Bush. Why do you people keep trying to pin it on O'bama. Many things can be disputed but it's not worth it. Things won't change untill people realize that the current party system doesn't work. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Proof? Last I heard, Bush tried to stop it but the Dems controlled congress by then.

4. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

I don't think the Current Administration "WORKS" Either !

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Rick...

We miss the club and the people, and DEFINITELY the pies. I'm hoping that we will get to travel more next year. I was barely able to shoot this year, let alone travel.

I cried over missing out on the peach pie. LOL!!!

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I guess Chuck forgot that Obama and McCain suspended the campaign to go back to D.C. and vote for the tarp. For the record, Obama voted yes. So did the RINO. Then the banks took all the money and ran off with it, didn't fix the problem TARP was supposed to fix.

And in January it got even worse.

I seriously doubt if anyone can comprehend the impossible level of debt that has been reached.

And I think the government should do what they did to the Chrysler bondholders.

Default the FED.

Tell 'em to go pound sand. Tell 'em they have sucked our blood since Woodrow Wilson opened the back door and let them in.

And there isn't anything left.

When Germany had this dilemma they had to invent a new currency. Hyper inflation had rendered the Mark useless.

What will we invent? Google "Amero" and see what's coming.

HM

HM

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I urge all of you to keep this video in a folder then pass ot around the week previous to the election. Pass it around to everyone in your address book and ask them to pass it along. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.