1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'Hope and Change' has come to Egypt

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by xringjim, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Seems to me that the people in Egypt have fallen for just another form of 'Hope and Change'. We did. Jim

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Only goes to show you that in 18 days, the people of Egypt changed there government . How long would it take here ??

3. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

They might have changed the person at the top. If they have actually changed their government and whether that change is for the better, I haven't a clue. Only time will tell. Chichay

4. sanremo

sanremo Member

We have the ability to make a change every 4 years in our country. Sadly the change is controlled by the good ole boy system. Government by the people for the people is America's biggest fleecing!!!!!

Does anyone not see the trend? Shorty Americans will have no rights; they will be only for muslems, and other aliens who use our system against us!!!!!!

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Egypt leader must not have been going along with the statis quo of the One World Order. It was time he goes. To their next leader all he has to do is take the direction from Soros. It you don't think so then wait. Their Vice presi. used to be on the board of George Soros and he still may be.
    This bumbling butt smeller of George Soros called Obama is proof what you can pull off over the dumbass americans.

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

He has all his assets frozen in the Swiss banks . I wonder how much of those Billions is American $$$$$$$$$$$ that he cheated the Egyption people out off . I hope he gets his true justice . Never the less we will still supply them with our support in Billions that we don`t have ???? WE will never learn !!!!

7. shelly

shelly TS Member

Why would anybody think he stole from the US? Nearly all the aid the US sent Egypt was for the military. Since the man was a dictator and he and his croneys controlled the entire economy, it was no trick for him to get a cut from nearly all business activity. I's not rocket science.

8. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

As long as he was a useful tool the Swiss had no problem with his billions of $ on deposit. As soon as he is chased from power his assets are frozen. Sounds like the Swiss are running a scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.