1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope all Our Midwest Friends are OK

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Lets all say a little prayer for all our friends in the midwest who were in the paths of all those killer tornadoes...some folks lost everything materially..some just lost everything

2. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I have not been able to get in touch with my buddy Mike, who is an Fire Inspector with the Branson FD. I hope all is ok down there.

Oscar

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Oscar,

I live near Branson and work there. Local reports are that about 37 people reported injuries and the worst was a broken leg.

The link above will show some of the damage here. Haven't heard an official report on the F-scale of the one that hit but it bounced along a 7 mile path through town. It also did a lot of damage before it got here and again after it left.

4. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

TD,
    Thanks for the link, If you are in town and run across Mike Creswell, tell him to give me a call please,

Thanks,

Oscar

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have a lot of family & friends in Indiana and all are ok.

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I've got 24' of fence to put back up. Mailman just came by and said I'm lucky, damage is everywhere. NE Indiana. They really got hammered south of here. Hope everyone is ok.

Wayne

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The pictures of the destruction are hard to believe. Devastation is not too strong a word. How some of those old people will ever recover I cannot imagine.

8. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I work in Branson and we were told today that there were NO deaths in Branson. Don't know your buddy, but chances are he is working his rear off right now, but is OK. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.