1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoosiers - Election predications?????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I know the pollsters are saying the Republicans will probably take control of the house, but I'm not so confident. What do you guys think?

I've been out driving around here in Indiana and I've been seeing Democraps yard signs out numbering Republican signs 3 to 1. This is Indiana a usually ultra conservative state until 08 when the illegals in Lake county gave the state to Ojackass. Even in Carmel and Fishers you see Democraps signs WTH??? I expect to see their signs around Btown, but then you head south and you run into "Baron Hill" signs, and what has happened to the "Pocket city" aka - "The ville" Van Hafflen signs outnumbering Buschon signs, same with Vigo county??

I even see more Nancy Ellsworth signs than Coats signs, but I do think Dan will win.

What is going on up north in the "Hoosier" state?

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Same thing that happened to Ohio. The voters grow so accustomed to RINOs, like Voinovich, Mike DeWine, Bob Taft, etc. that pretty soon, they can't tell the difference anymore.

Dick Lugar will win elections as a cadaver...case in point.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Your predication, buzzy?

And why does immigration cease to be an issue 3 months before any election? Come election time you hear nothing of it.

4. Jason B

Jason B Member

"I even see more Nancy Ellsworth signs than Coats signs, but I do think Dan will win."

Hope you are right...Coats should have never had the GOP nomination. Interesting the NRA just endorsed Ellsworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.