1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hooray for Sage Hill

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ral, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ral

Ral TS Member

Just returned from the Nev. state shoot at sage hill.. one of the best shoots for a long time, maybe ever. Lots of kids, with tons of activities for them, great atmosphere, weather was fun, Pro shop the best and Darlene a crew put on a fantastic shoot. Just a great shooting environment..( I complain when things are bad, thought I would comment when they are very good) Ral

2. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

It was a great shoot with lots of great scores - Rich Bullard 398 X 400 HAA Champion. I believe this is a new HAA record. Great shooting buddy. See you at Kingsburg.

Vince McNamara

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

That's really good to hear -- what accounts for the turnaround? I've missed shooting at Sage Hill and would love to go back, but the "atmosphere" for trap shooters was turning a bit chilly and the shoots were not the best in the past couple of years. Not a put-down, just the truth.

4. Ral

Ral TS Member

Royce 10 I am about as close to 'nobody' as anyone you know and she treats me and my friends just fine, did a lot for the kids as well, yoiu must be thinking of someone or somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.