1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hood River Icicle Shoot Updated photos

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx mark for sending these to me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Lou,

What a shoot it was. I met your neighbor he is on your board at the trap club and for the life of me cant remember his name.

About the shoot well Bill Johnson and Bill Whelen won the buckles they shot great. This shoot had major payout as big as I have seen and this was my sixth year going. Ricky and John and helpers made it smooth and the food was FANTASTIC. Dont know who won the Annie buckle. Lots of fun, lots of friends. GREAT SHOOT.

Corey

3. wa shooter

wa shooter TS Member

[​IMG]

This is a picture from Friday night. Maybe someone will post a better picture.
    Craig

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

I left my camera at the club, I will post a couple of pic's tomorrow. I'm sure some guys out here have pic's of the opening day with 55 guys on the line.

Brian James won the Annie Championship, with Bill Whalen/Bill Johnson winning the buddy shoot championship, beating two other teams by one target on a 160 overall total.

Thank you to all my help/cooks/shooters for making this shoot what it is. l.g.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The hourderve (sp?)bar was donated by my cook, which consisted of homemade clam dip, shrimp cocktail, fresh crab, smoked salmon,home made cheese dip, home made BBQ pork,salmon cakes,pickles, olives,and smoked red hot sausage, and crackers. If you went home hungry from this shoot it was your own fault. I've shot all over the place and not many places can even come close to the food that he served up.

The middle pic is about 27 degrees on Saturday morning, which it snowed about 3" in an hour or so, and the top pic is where everyone is on the line for the first of 16 annies for the weeekend.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have never been to this shoot. It is about 300 miles away and is on my bucket list. I have heard so many good things about this shoot. The amount of effort it takes to pull this off is mind boggling. Kudos to you Rick, you are the bomb!

6. little gambler

Thaks Lou!! It's a combination of a bunch of behind the scenes helpers that make this shoot what it is, and the shooters who attend make this a great shoot.

Also someone left behind a 4 box shell carrier with shells and choke in it, if you know who it is pm me, or call me and I will get it in the mail to the owner. l.g.

7. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Rich,

That old light pole is gone and new ones are right in front of the club (lights brighter than the sun!) - you could lean against these if you can make it back to the third layer. The only thing that will shake you up now is the dynamite that some of these guys shoot. I think some of those shells are shooting faster and with more horsepower than my 300 RUM! Lots of Longshot and Bluedot burning up the atmosphere and the pretty copper pellets coating the ground. You should come back and give it another shot.

OC

8. little gambler

Still have not heard of anyone missing a shell carrier..... if you attended and find it missing get in contact with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hood river trap club