1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hood River Icicle Shoot A Success

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BufferBob, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BufferBob

BufferBob TS Member

Hi Gary, Just got home had a nice trip and sure enjoyed seeing everybody. Take care.

Bob

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Gary was great to meet you. You are right a great program, one of the best shoots going. Great group of guys, great food, what more could you ask for. Great shoot period.......Rick and crew job well done it was fun. Corey

3. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

4 of our guys went from the CGESC and had a great time. Well done guys!!!!!!

Dennis

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Thanks to everyone for attending. This was one of the best shoots we have had. I'm sorry for the late start on Saturday morning, next year we'll be up and running earlier in the morning. I hope everyone got enough shooting in for the weekend. Thanks to all, and if you had a good time, please pass the word on to the guys who did not make it. l.g.

5. BigJohn27

BigJohn27 TS Member

Great shoot lil gambler, buffer bob had fun taking your money at the poker table, hope to see you out on the firing line once we get off the injured reserve list.
    John

6. little gambler

I also wanted to thank the new shooters who were first timers that showed up. It's great to see the new faces. l.g.

7. trapshoot27

trapshoot27 TS Member

Had a great time as always at a Hoodriver shoot no matter what the weather.Great turnout hope to see you all at the next one. Todd

8. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Once again the Hood River "Icicle Shoot" rocked! Ricky, you throw the best shoot around.....why else would so many people drive so far in questionable weather every year? As always, I loved playing poker (I particularly enjoyed taking Buffer-Bob's money), eating WAY TOO MUCH and hanging out with the toughest shooters around.

Thanks again Ricky! We'll see ya next year and try to bring some more new blood (Assbag is great isn't he?).

Signed,
    Loper....the good looking younger one :)

P.s. Buffer Bob, I'll try to bring you some Spudnuts next year......I'll use the money you gave me at the poker table. :)

9. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Thanks Everyone-
    Rick and the gang spend considerable time trying to make the Icicle Shoot the "Funnest Fun Shoot" of the year? Not many other shoots do we see folks hauling their elk camps out to spend a weekend shooting trap in 30 degree weather. That tri-tip recipe is the best in the West and I don't think anyone there ate less than a pound.

Bob and Shane - great shells you have, and I do appologize for having to shoot you out with your own ammo a couple of times - but take pride in knowing your shells do work! Of course you guys kind of got even winning the two big buddy shoots by a landslide - great shooting!

Thanks again to everyone who made the trip and we hope you all had a great time. If there is anything you would like to see different or not, please let us know. We want this great shoot to continue getting better every year. Hood River is a great place to shoot and is always a good time!

Thank you all,
    John Adams

10. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

John was great to see you congrats on the Annie champ, great shooting regardless of shells. Hope tosee you at some of the upcoming shoots. Corey "Assbag" Ashbeck I can get you the dates if I have your email address or phone number.

11. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

12. little gambler

Backer Champions

Annie Champion
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss and Out Champs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.