1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Honda Rancher 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by C-Money, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Money

C-Money Member

Any input on the new Honda Rancher? I just bought one over the weekend and it seems to be a very nice ATV. I will go play after work! Corey

2. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

Honda ATVs are great. They will run forever. We had a 200 growing up, actually still have it, still runs. I bought an 05 300 Rancher, just the plain jane manual 2x4 because I wanted longevity and affordability rather than the high end features for running food plots on private land. With all the times the 200 pulled out two hunters and a deer draped across the front, I knew the 300 was more than enough power. Only thing about a Honda you have to worry about is getting it to crank cold.

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I had a Honda 350 foreman. I used it on the farm so it got some hard work outs. It was a 1986 model I sold it last year and the guy still speaks to me so the machine is doing fine at 21 years old.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.