1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Homo-Sepien Sub Culture.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bgf, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant spineless posturing, and spasmatic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait. The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to effect brain function. Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication. History shows that this species mostly voted for Obama and receives food stamps and full government care. Unfortunately most are highly fertile.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"If you'll just erase my college loans and offer me a VP position, I'll make you proud. Otherwise, it's 'seven years of college down the drain.' ".

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Funny! Er, maybe not.

Once our social engineering made it possible to have $200 shoes, gold jewelry and Cable TV without needing to get a job, we should have known our culture was headed down the crapper.

-Gary

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

"Sapiens."

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I have a cop buddy in a city that has a lot of crime. HE loves the fools with their butt hanging out the top of their pants. When he needs to make an arrest they can't run very fast, so it is easier to tackle them.

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

Good point Leo...

Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.