1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade Ultimate Fit for PFS Ver 2.0

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Heres the spiffed up version of my homemade pfs "ultimate fit" comb. First version was one i threw together w/ the soft comb i robbed off my 1100, 2nd one is polished up, and utilizes a gooey comb and custom adjustable comb posts from Greg Hissem. I tried to put the elevation screws in the bottom of the comb for height, but the plastic doesn't like to be drilled and tapped for a very small screw, so i'm just using comb spacers I got from PK for now, might try the elevation screws in the future if i got bored. I also replaced all the black oxide cap screws w/ stainless, thought that looked a little classier, and the black oxide screws started to rust after being in the rain for 100 targets. Having LOTS of offset is working well for me so far (the stock w/ my comb has 1/2" to 5/8" offset at the comb), dropped 2 targets in 150 practicing w/ it for the 1st time sunday, shot 10 boxes total, which is about as much as i've shot in the last 6 months. I just put the gun up to my shoulder, and its there, no rolling my head over, or scrunching my shoulders, or crawling the stock. PFS+jerry rigged gooey comb=A+ combo LOL

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Picture of unit appears to have not made it. I would very much like to see your creation?

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

My bad. I can see the picture now. My firewall was killing it. Looks great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.