1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Homeland Security?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by The Rock, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Why is Homeland security in process of purchasing 1.8 BILLION rounds of ammunition? And why is it that when they purchase AR 15's they are defense rifles and when you want one they are assault rifles?

Are we in danger of being attacked from Canada or Mexico?

I can think of a reason but it seams almost unheard of. It has happened in a lot of other countries but then again our Constitution has taken one hell of a beating lately.

Warrant-less general searches and the right to imprison citizens indefinitely without charges or trial. Presidential orders that bypass congress.

Rock

Jim

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I suspect you are right in your thinking, some of the other threads show that DHS has a couple hundred armored personnel carriers and having 40,000 gun carrying agents and officers counting border patrol and customs and border protection inspectors, I assume it will only be a matter of time before those 40,000 plus hardcore DHS personnel start going door to door and grabbing people to be imprisoned in re-education camps.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.