1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Homeland Security to purchase 7000 AW

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Link above reports the story of Homeland Security Dept., purchasing 7000 assault weapons for personal defense of government officials, which are going to be banned to civilians.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Heil Obama,,,,,,

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I thought they had all been bought up by civilians. LOL. They need something to shoot their 1.6 billions bullets that they bought. I wonder Rick, if they are semi- auto only, or full auto.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Charlie it says they are select fire, so yeah they are either semi of full auto

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Looks like the Homeland arms race is heating up!

6. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

If Joe Biden is right why aren't they buying double barreled shotguns?

7. Rick Barker

Well select fire are not, either is an assault weapon, remember? This is the arguement the gunbanners have been using on us, so don't let that one minor issue defuse the uproar we should be making. Are these military weapons or not??? Only the military should have military weapons. The government is not above the people.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I don't understand the anti law enforcement stuff from Mr. Baker

So what they are purchasing weapons in a large contract even if that is true.

Law enforcement should have the tools to do the job with- plain and simple

That is assuming that this unreliable source is even correct

Regards from Iowa

9. CharlieAMA

There was an article in todays' paper that stated that alot of law enforcement agencies in Texas can't get the weapons they need, because of civilian demand and the public buying up everything in site. Many departments have asked their officers to cut down on the number of bullets they use in practice, because of the ammo shortage.

10. CharlieAMA

I went back and reread that deal Rick put up. Funny, that they call them personal defense weapons, but for us they are assault weapons. Funny, that Feinstein can have a CCW, but no one else. Typical Govt. hypocracy.

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm starting to wonder if the Homeland Sec Dept's new mission wont be Homeland Suppression and Propaganda

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Calvin they have the media for propaganda the DHS will just be doing the suppression

13. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Obama made speech in Boulder, Colorado in 2008 in which he promised the creation of a “Civilian National Security Force just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the US Military.”

14. Rick Barker

Why? For what purpose?

We already have Milita, National Guard, countless police, sheriffs and State patrol agencies.

15. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hitler had his SS the elected POTUSA goes into office with DHS. Hitler had Gobels for his propaganda, POTUSA now has the full support of the Lamestream Media better known as the Alphabet News Corps.

16. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

how true,,,,,,,,

17. Aintlost

Aintlost Member

Just wondering why Homeland Security would need all this. My question is who do you think they will be shooting....
    Not the illegals that we can not deport, not the 51% getting the Govment checks, that we tax payers are making possible.

This sound like history repeating itself....

18. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

We are getting ready to play cowboys and indians, only this time, we are the indians...

I too thought it odd that they are personal defense weapons in the governments hands and an assault weapon in mine.

John

19. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I HATE LIBERALS,,,,,,,,,

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

FROM THE OBAMA FILE,,,,,,,

Military training exercises have been held in Boston, Los Angeles, Chicago, St. Louis, and Minneapolis AND NOW MIAMI -- and I'm sure we don't have them all.

Last May, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for "massive civil war" in America -- which is probably why DHS has been so busy buying 7,000 REAL assault weapons and a gazillion rounds of ammo.

And in October, Obama signed an Executive Order expanding Homeland Security mission in the U.S., establishing a White House Homeland Security Partnership Council (Council) to foster local partnerships -- between the Federal Government and the private sector, nongovernmental organizations, foundations, community-based organizations, and State, local, tribal, and territorial government and law enforcement -- to address homeland security challenges.

I'm 66 and have no memory of night-time military operations in large cities before the Obama regime, but I'm sure there's nothing to worry about -- sarcasm off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.