1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Homeland Security buying ammo for another 18 month

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by K-GUNS, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

I was just talking to a local gun dealer and he told me about a friend of his in the BATF who is ready to retire. He said homeland security has enough money left to purchase ammo for another 18 months-the reason was to de moralize the gun owners by taking away their ammo because the gun bans would not pass on a large enough scale to make a difference.

At this time this is hear say, and I hope it's not true but it does make sense.

If true we are in for a long dry spell.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If the Pres. can get away with causing Pain on his citizen's, Ole hag Janet is capable of just about anything TOO!!!

Wake up and smell the stench!! from liberals!!

3. oz

oz Active Member

sequestration???? close the white house and buy all the ammo you can? I hope our GIs have ammo.

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

I have a friend who is a firearms teacher and trains MP's for the military. He recently did stint on a southern base training, get this FEMA employees between the ages of 18 and 25. The training covered hand guns and AR's. He told me FEMA has 7900 AR's on order along with two billion rounds of ammo.

It seems someone is building a private army between Homeland security and FEMA. What's the National Guard for??? Things stink in Washington

Surfer

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The whitehouse knows that most of the National Guard are true Americans who have some understanding of the Constitution and will not readily fire on law abiding American civilians. That is why the arrogant Kenyan is building a gestopo , I mean a "security force" of people who are beholding to the liberals. THEY are the ones who will be sent in mass to fire on civilians that will not goose step to the beat of obummers drums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.