1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Home Made shot at the Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I will be at the Cardinal Center from Tuesday evening until Sunday sometime. I am planning on bringing at least 500# (10 50 pound jugs) of shot with me. $55 for 50 # jug. If you are interested, please let me know and I will put your name on them. If you are concerned about the quality, do a search for Will Trade shot for wheelweights in Michigan thread from early May 2008. or click on the link. Lots of positive feedback from past customers.

Jeff

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Goldex! Put me down for a jug! I will be there the whole shoot! Tom Rhoads

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Done Tom! See you there. I'm currently reserved in site #120. Might see if anything else opened up but for now, that's where I will be.

JK

4. gridlock

gridlock Member

Goldex, I shoot with Tom. Put me down for 3 jugs and I will pick up when Tom gets his. Thanks

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Gridlock -

4 Jugs total on Hold for you and Tom. Thanks!

6 left. Who wants 'em??

Jeff

6. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Sportshot -

Deal snatchers??? They are placing orders for a product I said I would have a limited quantity of. I am not in the habit of adding an extra 500 or thousand pounds to my towing weight to turn around and bring it back and unload it again. I am going down to camp with the family and shoot (in that order) and buy some other components for myself. I'm not setting up shop to sell shot. I cleaned and sorted 500 pounds last night and weighed them out this morning. That's all I'm taking. You seem a bit concerned about stock on hand. Are you coming in from Colorado to shoot?? If so, I will gladly hold a jug or two for you on your word. I do business on the honor system and a man's word is good enough for me until he proves himself not worthy of it.

Jeff

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Sportshot clearly has a master's degree in business as well as some of the other shit he peddles here! Tom Rhoads

8. gridlock

gridlock Member

Looks like Sportshot deleted his comment. Probably out trying to "snatch a deal". Tom,I sent you an e-mail at the plant. Was hoping you would respond to the f#$@#$@ jerk. Goldex,thanks for holding the shot for us.

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jeff, if I could make it to Cardinal, I'd buy the remainder. I did call a nephew in Ohio and told him about your deal. I'm totally surprised someone hasn't jumped on this deal like a toad on a june-bug!! Hap

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Jeff has with out a doubt the best home brewed shot. out of 4 others.Jeff if buy chance you find yourself stuck with any left overs, Mail 50lbs to me an a US postal flat rate box, if thats ok with sportshot. Im working on some more Wheel weights if your trade is still going on? I may melt down to ignots myself?

11. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Thanks for the kudos John. I'll have some left even if I sell all I brought to Cardinal. I still havr at least 900# needs to be washed and sorted yet. I need to build a few more of those shipping crates though. I'm all out of them.

JK

12. gridlock

gridlock Member

Looks like Sportshot deleted his comment. Probably out trying to "snatch a deal". Tom,I sent you an e-mail at the plant. Was hoping you would respond to the f#$@#$@ jerk. Goldex,thanks for holding the shot for us.

13. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jeff, if I could make it to Cardinal, I'd buy the remainder. I did call a nephew in Ohio and told him about your deal. I'm totally surprised someone hasn't jumped on this deal like a toad on a june-bug!! Hap

14. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Jeff has with out a doubt the best home brewed shot. out of 4 others.Jeff if buy chance you find yourself stuck with any left overs, Mail 50lbs to me an a US postal flat rate box, if thats ok with sportshot. Im working on some more Wheel weights if your trade is still going on? I may melt down to ignots myself?

15. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Thanks for the kudos John. I'll have some left even if I sell all I brought to Cardinal. I still havr at least 900# needs to be washed and sorted yet. I need to build a few more of those shipping crates though. I'm all out of them.

JK

16. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Heading out the door to Cardinal. Supposed to have WiFi so I'm bringing my PC with me. We'll see. Hope to see some of you there!!

Jeff

17. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Peter -

The wireless connection works! I'll hold one for you. I have 5 jugs left available now for you other folks. I am also now in site number 231 not 120. I was able to get a spot in the shade on the back side of the pond. Kids are loving it.

Jeff

18. crossman

crossman Member

Please hold 2 for Crossman. I will be there Thursday.

Thank you

19. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Crossman -

You have two waiting for you. That leaves me with 3. Who wants 'em?

Crossman -2
    RepeteClay - 1
    Gridlock -3
    Tcr1146 -1

By the way, West Coast shot down here is going for $31 ($30.95) a bag plus tax in case you were wondering.

Jeff

20. FLIP

FLIP Member

hold one for flip thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.