1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

home again, home again

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by beaker100, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

just got home a few days ago after 7 weeks in tucson and a week in las vegas for the nevada state shoot. i think i have answered all the emails and phone messages left during the time i was out of the shop. if i still need to respond to a inquire please call or email again.

tucson is great with all of the improvements to the trap , skeet, sporting clay, and new international fields! many thanks to bill and lee ann martin and the staff at tucson t & s for a great time and well run shoots.

the spring grand was great. lots of shooters and really good weather. like the old days at phoenix trap and skeet. 5 targets to a post and the shoots moved along well. if you need a break in the winter next year consider this shoot!

the nevada state shoot at the new club was great also. what a club. lots of traps , seemed to be pretty well run. got real windy on sunday but that is vegas in march/april. thanks to steve and the crew there.

colorado custom cases will be shipping next week to those who have them on order. also all the gunsmithing work i brought home is finished or nearly so.

i will be home in linn creek, mo untill early june working on cases and gunsmithing. call for lead times on colorado custom cases, release triggers, stock work, or general repair on tournment shotguns.

don't forget the missouri state shoot in may! doug hubbart gunsmith/colorado custom cases jd28hd@aol.com (573) 286-9905

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.