1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HOLY SCHEISS!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Billster, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billster

Billster TS Member

What, in God's name, is going on in this country?

2. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Boston Mayor Menino is one of NYC Mayor Bloomberg's group. They can't stop the gangs in their cities so they try this crap. They have both sent letters to various officials in New Hampshire saying that we need to make our gun laws more restrictive. They should keep their noses out of my state and do something about their own cities.

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Billster, anyone who believes that this is anything but a gun grab, has got to be smoking wacky weed. Any time the authorities cite terms like "safe", "dangerous objects", or the like, my skin crawls, and the hackles rise.

This is a dangerous precedent, and needs to be immediately stopped. There will be many folks who allow them in, and give up their Fourth Amendment rights. What's more, the statement that the search won't lead to criminal charges unless the gun had been used in a crime, is hogwash. It just goes to show that the government at any level is a danger to freedom.

The adage of giving up liberty for a little security rings so true.

Best,
    Dennis

4. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Kan you zay velcome to nazi germany?

Tom R.

5. Billster

Billster TS Member

The gun grabs in NOLA was the foot-in-the-door. Shades of our nation under Shrillary??????? They're relentless in pursuing their perceived 'bogeymen'. Smoking and trans-fats are just testing grounds to how much they can get away with.

b

6. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Knock knock...Who's there? Gestapo. Gestapo who? Jest top o your head if you

don't let me in, you low life worms. Did someone say police state?? You all

know that all democracies have failed, and then have become dictatorships.

Looks like our turn is coming.

Gary

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

The worst towns in boston had a special meeting about the violent crime and murder rate, 13% of the residence showed up. Nothing happened,

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Boston Polizi SS - Safety und Sekurity - program.

"You'll say 'yes' civilian unless you have something to hide. Heil Boston PD!"

9. TC

TC TS Member

The whole problem of teenage criminal activity is the fault of parents not caring what their children are up to. Total lack of supervision, discipline, and responsibilty. "We didn't know little Johny was doing that, he was such a good boy!" Sure!!!

10. shotgunr47

shotgunr47 Member

TC: the problems you mention concerning families, kids, discipline etc., have entirely been brought upon us by an organization, in my opinion, that is the most evil and vile our country has ever known and may well lead to our downfall if we don't stop them. That org. is our own lovely ACLU. Things started going to hell the minute they were allowed to screw up and twist so many different laws. We must revert a little bit back to our old ways and keep teaching the things that should be taught to our kids and discipline applied when needed, otherwise as someone once said:"freedom without discipline is nothing but chaos." Kinda what we have now in some parts of our country. Just my 2cents worth...

Jeff

11. Billster

Billster TS Member

You hit the nail on the head, Jeff! The liberal, secular mindset has finally met its end goal. DON'T hold people accountable for their actions - you might tweak their fragile egos; DON'T require excellence at all levels - it might tweak their fragile egos; DON'T raise the bar and EXPECT - it might be deemed exclusionary by the lame and lazy lest their fragile egos get sullied; DON'T stress WINNING - God forbid the losers' egos get dented. We're dealing with a society now (two generations-worth at least) who've never had their feet held to the fire, never been called to task on their behavior, been told that they're 'precious' simply because they BREATHE. Children rearing children. A society that trashes Bill Cosby for calling for excellence. Now it's going to take extraordinary measure to rein the trash in and regain control from the anarchy they've created. Sad thing is, the rights of those of us who do the right thing and CARE will be lost in the rush.

PHEW....I haven't even had my cuppa Java yet!

b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.