1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy S**T Bill O

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Francis Marion, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I just saw the replay of the Factor from tonight. WOW! I saw it last night, and heard the "Heavy Weapons" stuff, and even wrote about it here.He actually ratcheted up his ignorance tonight! The congressman from Utah made him look stupid.As I said in my earlier post, I think Bill O is mostly right.On this topic, however, he is just one more pundit who has never shot,owned, held, looked at or ever thought about guns. I am sending him an e-mail now.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bill O'Dogpiley has never been a friend of gunowners.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Some one on his staff, if he has one that knows firearms, should talk to him.

or Better yet, some one from Wounded Warriors take Bill by the hand and take him to a firing range for a whole day.

When your wrong, your wrong!

4. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I just saw the replay of the Factor from tonight. WOW! I saw it last night, and heard the "Heavy Weapons" stuff, and even wrote about it here.He actually ratcheted up his ignorance tonight! The congressman from Utah made him look stupid.As I said in my earlier post, I think Bill O is mostly right.On this topic, however, he is just one more pundit who has never shot,owned, held, looked at or ever thought about guns. I am sending him an e-mail now.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bill O'Dogpiley has never been a friend of gunowners.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Some one on his staff, if he has one that knows firearms, should talk to him.

or Better yet, some one from Wounded Warriors take Bill by the hand and take him to a firing range for a whole day.

When your wrong, your wrong!

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

"anybody can buy mortars, bazookas, machine guns with no background check" "heavy weapons" O'Reilly is a real nit-wit along with Frank Luntz with his so called "gun owners poll" I'll have to admit, the congressman did make him look like an ass last night.

Added: did you catch O'Reilly saying the Colorado shooter bought 60,000 rounds of ammo, already the anti gunners are adding decimals to the figures. It doesn't matter how many rounds of ammo he bought, what counts is how many he fired.

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

O'Reilly isn't stupid. For him to continue spewing that ignorance indicates one of two things: Either he has a secret anti-gun agenda which is starting to reveal itself, or he's strategically doing this to be controversial and get ratings.

-Gary

9. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Watch for yourself

10. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

I didn't realize AK's were so heavy. I guess if you load them with "heavy" ammo they could be kind of heavy. What an ignorant ass. He's one of these piss ants that carries an issue so far, and then backs off. I happen to think he's not to bright. He has handlers and writers, and when he goes off script he shows his stupid side often. I thought the shooter had 6000 rounds not 60000. Also a very poor response from the Congressman. He could have been much more aggressive, but they all play nice.

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

HSLDS, thanks for the link.

I watched it and I have to say O'Reilly did not do his home work and does not know come here, from, sickem. The senator from Utah was very good at staying on point.

And yes, it is all about ratings on this terrible tragedy.

12. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

I watched it too. I just finished my e-mail to Bill. Maybe we should all let him know he was wrong.

Mike Adcock

13. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

HSLDS:

Another thanks for the web reference you posted.

I watched it twice. There are so many demonstrably inaccurate statements I couldn't keep track of them all. O'Reilly's level of ignorance on weapons, firearms, and requirements for purchase is appalling. He owes listeners an apology for spewing erroneous non-sense.

Rep. Chaffetz gets big credit for trying to correct O'Reilly's wildly inaccurate comments. Good on him and good on the folks who elected him.

sissy

14. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Any bets on this jackass apologising for his mistakes last night?

P.S. for a guy who advertises "the no spin zone" he was really spinning the bullshit last night. Hannity has a much better program.

15. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Funny how RINO Bill starts out talking about "heavy" armament(fully auto,mortars and howitzers) and when he knows he is floating a turd he starts in on AK47's. Bill would make great bedfellows with the RINO party. He has zero backbonme when it involves the constitution.

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

O'Reilly really showed his ignorance about guns and the laws we now have on the books about them

17. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

I can't believe any intelligent adult would listen to this jacka@# to begin with. He has never been informed! His way of debating is spewing out crap and then yelling so the other person can't rebuttal.

18. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Anytime that bozo is right it's just because a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally.

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Whatever he is, he gets the RATINGS.

-Gary

20. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I watch him most nights. The first 20 minutes is all that's worthy of my time. IF I agree with him 70% on any given night....he is doing good. Most of the time it is closer to 60%.

He got this one DEAD WRONG! Not a suprise or disappointment. He's outside his BOX. In the end....it's just entertainment. Focus on all the silicone...and have your own thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.