1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Holmsburg Gun Club HF&GPA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by eagleonePA, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

I just heard from a Friend that HF&GPA the only outdoor range in Philadelphia is after many years closing as of Dec. 31, 2007. It is My understanding that the Department of corrections will be taking it over for training. This is a loss for Trap, Skeet, Pistol, Rifle and Junior shooters. Another victory for the DEMOCRATS !
    Goode Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Hey Bill,
    It was never a lock for the club I belive it was leased from the city for a dollar a year, I am not saying I am happy about it!

3. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

it just isses Me off that during the good years, they had the money to buy ground, but didn't. Oh well 43 years of membership down the drain.
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

To all the shooters of Holmsburg GC:

You are all formally invited to come to Delaware County Field and Stream for your shooting. 4 traps, 3 skeet fields, 5-stand field, rifle, pistol, Black Powder, 22 rifle, Archery, 3D walk course.

www.dcfs.org is our website.

We are located in Brookhaven-Media PA. Its about 20 minutes south. Come down 95 south to the 322 exit. Take 322 north to the 352 exit, take 352 norht to Duttons Mill road and make a right, make a left on Creek Road (over small bridge). Club is on the right.

Drive on in, check it out.

We have some of the best skeeters around, and a lot of good trap shooters. We have a bunch of 5 standers, Crap load of pistol shooters etc... The do a great job of keeping the riff raff and dirt bags from Chester out of the club as memberships are open but you need to show yourself, attend a real quick orentation, and you are in.

E-mail me if you have any questions or you want to meet someone.

We are shooting Green Bird for meat prizes on Thursday nights. There is also a free cookout every Thursday. You don;t have to be a member to show up and shoot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxbucpridexxxxxxxxxxx29@hotmail.comxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remove the x's

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

I bought a Ruger Trap model from one of your members about 2 years ago. i met him at your club. Seemed like a nice place and the guy was a real nice guy. i am sure the trap guys know who he is as there wern't too many Ruger Trap models around your club as many others.

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Big Al - "You don;t have to be a member to show up and shoot."

?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.