1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hollingsworth's adjustable combs??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by alchemist, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchemist

alchemist TS Member

I have had very good luck with his combs. Turnaround time was also very good.

Bob

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

He does beautiful work

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Had a long reputation of nice work, fast turnaround, and just about the least expense in the market of adj. combs. But, I know Ken Rucker "Ruck" on the threads, does them beautifully and is no slouch in speed either.....Bob Dodd

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I have never met Ruck in person nor has he done any work for me but that will change soon because I trust in the opinions of my trapshooting brethren and know Ken great rep must be well deserved

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hollingsworth's also does real nice wood work from a stump to the finished product.

Fog

6. JPK1957

JPK1957 TS Member

Can't praise him enough. Quick turnaround and great work!!!

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I prefer Rods Custom Gunstocks, of Ohio, who also advertises here

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. wallknott-k80

wallknott-k80 TS Member

I have known Joe for many years and his adjustable combs are great! However, it is not his only talent. Joe has just finished restocking two k-80's for me and his workmanship cannot be beat. I thought I would share photos and thanks for a great job, Joe. Your Friend, WallKnott

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

9. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I saw the above gun this past weekend at Hopkinsville. The above K80 was bad***.
    Wallknot, is the registered shoot in Hoptown this Saturday or Sunday?? At 1 oclock correct?

Thanks,
    Forrest

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Forrest

I can answer that question it is Saturday at 1 pm and I plan on being there this time.

Also the wood above I was told the top photo is the actual picture but the bottom one was lighten up to show the checkering details.

Hope I get to make it this time but I was all tied up last week end.

foggy

11. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Foggy I look forward to getting to meet you Saturday if I am able to come. I have never shot a registered shoot before. You think the boys at the club can sign me up with the ATA and all that good stuff? I think I will just shoot the hundred singles and watch all the rest of you pros the rest of the day!

Thanks,
    Forrest

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Forrest:

Yes the club can handle the A.T.A. sign up for you and you might as well shoot it all so you will be getting the targets in, so you won't get penalized at the bigger shoot's.

If you going to watch anyone then I doubt if it would do you much good to watch me because I might teach you some bad habits like missing a lot.

Foggy

13. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Haha foggy,
    I managed to shoot a 74 down there last weekend. And I have nothing to blame it on. 20 20 17 17 is what I shot. PITIFUL! Im sure you could still teach me a thing or two. I just started not too long ago but I still average around an 85 on the hundred bird runs. I may shoot the singles and the handicaps but I have no desire to shoot doubles. I shoot an 1100 and dont want to have to pick up all the hulls or risk hitting an expensive gun with an empty.

Thanks!!
    Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.