1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Holiday Shooting Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kim Little, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

In memory of my dad, 1987 Hall of Fame Inductee, Frank Little, I have released a 3 Disc Collector's Edition and The Little Trapshooting Book as a bundle. If you were never able to attend one of Frank's clinics or never got a chance to watch him shoot, you can still learn from the Champion of Champions. This bundle contains 3 Disc's including Singles and Handicap, Doubles, and The One Eyed Shooter, shrink wrapped into one convenient case. Each disc, digitally re-produced, in both the clinic setting and trap range enviroment contains approximately one hour of information. The Little Trapshooting Book is an easy read at 150 pages and contains 50 articles that my dad wrote for Shotgun Sports. It is an excellent compliment to the DVD's. The bundle is introductory priced for the holidays, $49.95 plus $6.00 shipping. This is a great gift of his legendary shooting wisdom. If you prefer to talk to me rather than a computer link give me a call at 1800-570-5453. Good Luck and Good Shooting.
    Kim

2. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Hello Kim, I found the bundle set online but it is the VHS set. Please tell me the best way to get my order to you for the CD set. May God Bless You and your family in honor of your dad. Thank you for the sharing of 'His' gift. Jeff K.

3. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Kim, thanx I found it under link to Holiday set. Paypal on the way.

What a great offer as a gift to my pastor. We have started a ministry at our church it is called the 'Pastors Blasters'. Three teams in the league this fall and growing.

We will use this set as a format for training and fellowship.

><//>... Jeff K.

4. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Thanks Jeff......Good things come to those who hustle while they wait. One of my dad's favorite sayings. Kim

5. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Thank you to everyone who is keeping my dad's shooting legacy alive. There has been a question as to whether the web-site takes Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover............the answer is yes and it is secure.

6. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Ships via. USPS Priority Mail. International orders ship via. First Class Mail. Thanks for the inquiry. Kim

7. shootingwidow

shootingwidow TS Member

Thanks Kim, This is going to make a great Christmas Gift! My husband is going to love it. He was always a fan of Frank Little. The way that you have packaged it in a bundle is very economical. I'm so excited, I'm restraining myself from giving it to him early!! Will you be extending this offer beyond Christmas?

8. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

The VHS tapes will remain on special, as for the 3 Disc Collectors Edition, that will remain on special until January 2, 2009. Thanks, Kim

9. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

If you already have the book you can order only the 3 Disc Collectors Edition for $39.95 for a limited time.

10. WoodstockMan

WoodstockMan TS Member

I got my copy of the Frank Little Trapshooting DVD set. What a great early Christmas present - to myself! Hahaha. Thank you Kim the set is great and I think you are the best daughter keeping your father's teaching alive for us beginners!

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

12. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

13. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

A sincere thank you to all that have ordered and are keeping my dad's shooting legacy alive. Kim

14. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Orders ship the next business day by priority mail. One exception is if you use an e-check. E-checks delay shipment 3-4 business days nationally and up to 10 days internationally. Once again thank you for your continued interest. Kim

15. shootingwidow

shootingwidow TS Member

16. shootingwidow

shootingwidow TS Member

17. shootingwidow

shootingwidow TS Member

18. shootingwidow

shootingwidow TS Member

19. shootingwidow

shootingwidow TS Member

20. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member