1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Holder

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

See Andrew Breitbart's piece on RealClearPolitics.Com entitled "Story Confirms Worst Fears of Holder's DoJ."

The Washington Post, which over the years has become just another liberal rag, apparently has published a deeply sourced article on racism, coverups, and lies at the Dept. of Justice. It looks like Holder's heinous behavior was approved of by the White House.

I read the Breitbart piece, but I was not able to get the Post piece up because I don't have the new browser stuff that they say I need. If somebody could get the Washington Post article on a thread so we can all read it, that would be great. The implications of the White House approving racism at polling places or anywhere, should be grounds for impeachment.

Kit

2. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

ctreay,

Thank you for posting the article. I appreciate it!

I asked the question once before here on TS.Com and nobody responded so I'll try again: "What will you do if there are several billy club wielding New Black Panthers blocking you from going in to your polling place?"

Kit

4. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I'll bet you that I could get that billy club from that skinny little pipsqueek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.