1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hold it I gotta pee!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DecalDude, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Ok I started shooting this game a year ago, and have shot with quite a few people, and been to BIG shoots.

Today I shot practice and had been on a hot streak of 25s and now a low streak. I started out on station 1 my favorite start spot and was runnin the first 2 stations feeling great and doin good, upon moving to the 3rd station 1 of the sweetest nicest ladys I have met shootin says " Hang on guys I gotta pee!"

I didnt know if I should laugh or be torked so I settled for the 20 I ended up shooting and the chuckle.

Is this a first or has anyone else had it happen?

2. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

Newbe Years ago at Sunvalley a very pretty, some what bustey young lady wearing a holter top was in a shootof with a guy. Every time she shouldered her gun her breast fell out of her top-----she won the shootoff. Steve

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Pictures please?

4. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

If only---LOL Steve

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Keep shooting, they can re-squad on a trap closer to the head!

Curt

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Some more reading on the subject. Click the link. Wayne

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Nature calls, it happens. Some people just get to nervous, and have to dribble a little out....

8. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

and as you get older, things that have constriction become less, allowing alittle dribble out! Birdtracker

9. otnot

otnot Active Member

Do you know what old people taste like? Depends.

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

09newbie

Ok just think if you have to do a number 2 it might take longer Ok had to do it twice in the last 29 years ok the first time was at the grand in vandiallia I was on the 2nd trap of the 200 bird event don't know if it was the clay target event or the class event.
    Anyway I was squad leader and when I moved to post 3 I said hey guys I got to go be back as soon as possible go ahead and and shoot with out me.

Well when I got back I had to make up the 3rd trap plus half of the 2nd trap on the practice field after we was done with the 4th trap.

Ok just my luck I think I was down 1 target until I went to the make up trap and it started thundering and lightning and I knew I was going to get called off the line but anyway I was a 1 man squad and shot pretty fast well put it this way I missed a few more because wanting to get it done before I was called off the line.

Ok the last time was at Ohio State shoot in 2007 I was only shooting a practice round that time which I usually never do but the urge hit me and I said got to go well I think the guy below in the road way was trying to beat me to the Blue porta John but I was the champion of the pot that day!!

[​IMG]

11. checker

checker Member

What's that light?
    [​IMG]

12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Just wait, some day it will be your turn.

13. Dnotarianni

Dnotarianni Member

After reading the thread on proper dress for trap shooting I recommend designer depends to take care of this problem. Now you can look good, not hold up the line with a potty break, and have a warm feeling all at the same time.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.