1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HOLD~ Browning A5 Stock Set~HOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Auctioneer, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Is this wood for a 2 3/4 gun or a 3" gun?

2. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I gotta hand it to you Joe, you come up with some neet stuff. I love it.

3. TBFA

TBFA Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

What ga. does this stock set fit?

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Light 12 or Magnum? Thanks, Jeff

5. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Isn't that asking price about what a Browning A5 is worth? Just asking as I need one for a 60's A5. Thanks Jim

6. Tralfaz

Tralfaz TS Member

0   0   0

P.M. sent.

7. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

To: to fast- I have seen nice A-5's sell for well North of 500. Replacing your wood with new wood will double the value. Well used models go for 250. 215 shipped to your door is a good deal if you are looking to re-sell your shotgun.
    HOWEVER... My friend Pete told me that Browning will be reintroducing the A5 this year. That may affect the value of the old A-5's...

8. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

u hav no clue scott new a 5 nothing 2 do with old a5 an would luv a old a5 at 250 bucks omg get a life

9. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

I’m sorry Lightning; I didn’t mean to upset you. I think you misread my post. I think the wood that Smokin Joe has listed is a great deal at 215 shipped. It will double the value of any 60% A5. If you check the blue book you will see that 60% is in the 250 range. An upgrade on wood to Joe’s wood is a great investment. That’s all I was saying. Just trying to help move Joe’s Ad to the top.
    On the new A5, I haven’t seen one yet to make the comparison. I have attached a link for you to see what I read.
    http://www.browning.com/library/infonews/detail.asp?id=372

10. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Not trying to hi jack Joe's thread,but if any of you a-5 guys need a magnum barrel I have one,good shape,32" with rib.Put Joe's set and this barrel together,you'd almost have a new gun.

Doug H.

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

This is a square deal and the venerable Auto-5 remains a great hunting shotgun (as it's been for a hundred years). The Belgian Light Twelves and Sweet Sixteens are Classics.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.