1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Holbrooke Served on AIG Board

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Paladin, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Obama administration special envoy Richard Holbooke was on the American International Group Inc. board of directors in early 2008 when the insurance company locked in the bonuses now stoking outrage across the U.S.

President Obama has insisted his administration was not responsible for AIG's financial woes, and a White House spokesman said Thursday that Holbrooke was unaware of AIG's decision to award retention bonuses to key employees."

LOL..

Either Holbrooke is the dumbest member to serve on any board,,or,,hussein the child president is lying.

Speak up liberals,,which is it??

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Speaking of lying;

Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) looks like he may be facing a fresh political firestorm.

Dodd just admitted on CNN that he inserted a loophole in the stimulus legislation that allowed million-dollar bonuses to insurance giant AIG to go forward – after previously denying any involvement in writing the controversial provision.

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

May be he was served a board on the side of his head. What do expect; some good appointees? This is shaping up to be the most incompetent group I've seen in my lifetime and I go back to Eisenhower. BT-100dc

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Yeah, put the country's economiy in shambles and then fly to California to be on Leno! WTF?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.