1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hog heaven

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshootin hippie, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I shot a couple of big ones down near the creek bottom the other night. Man, was I ever in Hog Heaven!!!!!

2. trapper08

trapper08 TS Member

i reply yes

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

What's your question?? Recommended - Yes

Don

4. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Shot there often ever since they opened. Great folks-Wade and Ann. Great targets, beautiful scenery, friendly atmosphere--you will like it.

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Yes during the Mountian Days last Oct. Had a great time.

Guy Babin

6. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

This sounds like a great place to shoot-looking for a physical address -so I can mapquest it ---for directions---thanx--Phil

7. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Link to the club site above, Great place to shoot, great people to shoot with.
    Anne and Wade do a great job and run a great shoot.

Shoot well,
    Tenntrap

8. Pam1974

Pam1974 TS Member

I have gone with my husband. I did not shoot. Very beautiful! I met Anne also and she was very nice and accommodating. We plan on going back again and I be sure to shoot next time!

9. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Yes, one of my all time favorite places to shoot. Nubs Wagner

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Nice place to shoot,,,,I try to make it there anytime I am in Tenn,,,,often,,,,missed it last trip,,,,but I did shoot at Fairfield Glade Sportsmans Club and Gaitlinberg Sportsmans club,,,,and had fun at both,,,,Hog Heaven is in another class of place

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

My brother lives close by and I will definately shoot next time I visit Knoxville

12. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

I-40, exit # 424...go north a mile or so and look for the small sign and dirt road entrance on the left...as you go up the hill, bear left, otherwise you will be in their residential driveway. Try to make one of their shoots...lots of fun. I understand that they might try to ad another shoot this year as they are currently scheduled for three events this year and they usually have four. Worth a call to find out.

WNCRob

13. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I have known Ann & Wade from before they had Hog Heaven. Fine people and fine hosts. I found some specialty ale and took a case of it to The Grand and gave it to them. The name, Hog Heaven ale. They were both very apprecitive but I could never get a straight answer about the taste, Ann finally told me, "It would have been better if they left it in the horse"

14. BORDERLINE

BORDERLINE TS Member

great place to shoot well run, great targets, Ann & Wade do there very best to make the shoot the best they can in every way. WALT.

15. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

I always try to ge to a multi-day Hog Heaven shoot at least once per year. Good food, great targets, and Anne and Wade are first class folks.

Right on the edge of the Great Smokies, Lakes if you like to fish and shoot and lodging in the area has always been reasonable.

I recommmend Hog Heave highly!

Eddie Quire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hog heaven trap shoot

hog heaven trap shoot october 15 2014