1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hog Heaven Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JES, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JES

JES Member

What a great Shoot, good people, lots of fun. Can't wait for new season to begin. Thanks to all who put on this shoot!! Jan Slough

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Fun was had as always.

blade819

3. OldBT

OldBT Member

Congratulations go out to Larry Boyle, who shot his 100,000th handicap target in Thursday afternoon's handicap at Hog Heaven. Larry was recognized with a cake commemorating his accomplishment at Saturday night's covered dish supper (which was fantastic). It was another great Hog Heaven shoot, with good weather, except for a little wind (that blew the roof off a house near the club). Even with the windy conditions, David Riddle and "Tank" Polson managed to break all 200 singles on Saturday. If you weren't there, you missed out on a great time with great people.
    Martin Henderson

4. OldBT

OldBT Member

Oops! I neglected to mention: You can't say enough about Anne & Wade and their troop of shoot personnel. Another job well done!
    Thanks,
    Martin Henderson

5. bas

bas Member

JES, sounds like you are enjoying the Southern Zone...Great people, great clubs. It's the best!

Hi Martin!

6. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

hi jan, steve from san diego

7. ky4some

ky4some Member

Glad I opened this thread and read about Larry Boyle's accomplishment. Larry is a family friend that I met thru my father. For years I didn't even know what trap shooting was until my son got started in an AIM program last year. So we obviously didn't know about any of Larry's accomplishments in the sport. Sounds like I should be getting my son around Larry more often. :)

Congrats Larry!

Mike Kamer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.