1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hog Heaven shoot this past weekend

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Ron Burdick, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

We went to the "Fall Festival" shoot at Hog Heaven trap club in White Pine, Tenn this weekend.

Wade & Anne and their crew put on a nice shoot. It was not a satellite grand, but it was fun. The weather was just right for shooting. The target setting was as good as it gets. Hope to go back for their next shoot in October.

I turned 65 last month and won my first trophy as a Vet, sure hope its not the last.

Ron Burdick

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

you are a lucky guy. I really want to go there

3. OldBT

OldBT Member

I scored Field 5 this past weekend. (Ron shot there several times.) If you were not at this shoot, you missed a great opportunity to shoot some great targets and enjoy some great people. The "pot luck" supper on Saturday night was wonderful, as usual. (Bar-B-Que provided by Anne & Wade, and vegetable dishes and desserts provided by shooters' families; Charlie Francis had some Habanero pepper salsa that was too hot for just about anybody.) The Hog Heaven Fall Festival is one of the best shoots offered anywhere, any time, and the September weather is better than the October weather. I feel sorry for those who did/do not attend Hog Heaven's Fall Festival. Also, if you miss the October Mountain Days shoot, it's your loss. Hope to see you there.
    Martin Henderson

4. OldBT

OldBT Member

Oh, by the way, I had a squad with four senior vets with 125x125.
    Martin Henderson

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Pictures - pictures - where are the pictures? I wanted to go but I am in Utah...

FRedmon

6. GoldTrigger

GoldTrigger Member

I sure hope to go to the October shoot. I have never been there and it is a long way to go but that is one of the shoots I have heard was a good time and a beautiful place..... If the Missouri Fall Handicap doesn't break our bank, I am sure going to try and make it.....

Gery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.