1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hog Heaven Mountian Days Oct 17- 21

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Has anyone attended this shoot in the past or are going to attend next week? I'm curious as to what the facility is like.

2. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

You need to go check it out. Great place to shoot. Targets and people are great. Ann and Wade do a great job. Can't say enough about it. You'll love it. Tim

3. trap55555

trap55555 TS Member

Great place to shoot. One of my favorite shoots of the year. Good targets, great people, cooler weather, great views,...... I'm ready... Let's go today.

Try the link above for information.

Wally

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Have shot pratice there ,,,Nice place and people,,,Will be goinig down from NY for the shoot,,,Have to drop of a trailer in Moresville NC that week ,,,so making a side trip,,,,you shoot on top of a hill with a field and sky back ground,,,,some real good shooters show up for this shoot,,,I think there is a shoot in Nashville the same weekend

5. BORDERLINE

BORDERLINE TS Member

great place to shoot,well run shoot you, will like this shoot.
    WALT.

6. blade819

TNX for the recommendations. I can't wait. I'm closing up the shop and leaving Tuesday for the 3 1/2 hr. drive. This is my last 2007 shoot so I need to make the best of it. My 2007 goal was to get punched up 2 yds and 1 class. See ya'll there. :eek:)

blade819

7. blade819

hey 682LINY....... I'll look for your big black Chevy Truck. Got to say hey to my Polish Cosmic Brother.

blade(cki)819

8. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

I am hoping to get there for Sat and Sun. Work got in the way of the other days. Anne,Wade and don't forget Bobby.... are great folks and do put on a good shoot. Nubs Wagner

9. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Oops...my bad. I just read a thread here on TS.com where Bobby has moved on to greener pastures at the Nashville gun club. Sorry to see him go. A real class act and I wish him the best in the new venture. Nubs.

10. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Anne and Wade have purchased all new Pat traps for the fields. Wade began installing them today. They hope to have all of them in by next week for the start of the fall festival shoot. Wade will be setting the target each day, so you can count on the best targets for the shoot.Weather permitting you will be shooting against a sky blue background,does not get any better than that.

They are in it for the long haul so please plan on attending the shoot if you can and show your support.Anne and Wade are two of the nicest people you could want to have running a gun club. Come and enjoy the beauty of Tennessee in the fall!!

Dennis Menning

11. clayman51

clayman51 Member

12. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Dennis you should go into sales if you aren't already--I'm sold.

I'll get there late Thursday night from north central Maryland ready to shoot the balance of the program.

See you there Billy and will call later today to firm-up lodging plans.

I'll be in a black Solstice roadster with 3200 license plates--please say hey if you see me. I'll have my customary 1/2-gallon jug of JD to either celebrate, or commiserate after the day's shooting is over. I'll carry extra cups--Tennessee's finest always tastes better with friends new and old.

Guy Babin

13. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Guy,

Hope to see you there, you will not be disappointed.Once you get there you may not want to go home.

We will be camping on the grounds,second camper from the pavilion. Stop by and say hello.

Dennis

14. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Disco,

I would contact anne at the number on their web page, She could better answer any questions of what their plans are for the old traps. I do know the traps were used up until the last shoot in september.Or if you send me an email (remove the xx`s) with your phone number I will see her next week and have her call you.

Dennis

15. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.