1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hog Heaven -Mountain Days

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I want to thank Anne and her husband for their hard work and hospitality this past weekend at Hog Heaven Mountain Dys. I didn't shoot very well (wind ha) but my wife and I made a bunch of friends and drank a few glasses of wine in the process. Looking forward to seeing them all down at the Dixie in Florida.

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

I'll third that !!....First time for me and two other shooters !! We absolutely had a great time !! What fun !!......Uncle Sam, Pa.

3. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Mountains from Hog Heaven. We sure had a great time visting with everyone.

Dennis

4. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Pic # 2

5. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Pic # 3

6. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Pic # 4

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I second the above,,,Good People,,good targets,,,nice place to shoot,,,shot good ,,and bad,,,sometimes in the same round,,,,had fun and met a bunch of T/S dot com shooters,,,See Ya Next Year,,,,Bill Goscinski

8. bas

bas Member

Okay - I'm homesick...we miss our SO buddies...and that beautiful drive to HH - especiaily when the leaves are turning.

9. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I just forgot how you Northernecks like to tip the ole can and glass after a hard days work (shooting). Uncle Sam... nice meeting you (Blue and Gray motorhome that you want to buy). Also Bill from the .com. Having lived in the South since 1980, it's always a pleasure to mix it up with my fellow midwesterners and northerners. I can't wait till I catch up with most of you in January at Silver Dollar. This time the beer will be on me!

blade819

10. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Blade.....that was fun !!! Really nice to party with you! What a great gang we had down there !!...............Uncle Sam, Pa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hog heaven mountaineer days shoot