1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hog Heaven Fall Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by m fowler13, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m fowler13

m fowler13 Member

Is anyone going to the Hog Heaven fall shoot this weekend? Should be a good time . We have shot there before and the people who run the show are great. Mark if you are out there come on and go we will have fun. See you there and bring brother Gene if you can get him out of town. Great fun good targets lets go! Mike Fowler

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I love Tenn and I love the name Hog heaven so since my bro lives nearby in Knoxville, I may just have to show up

3. 827cars

827cars TS Member

Mike i wont be able to make it .Not sure about Gene.As goody as Bobby is shooting i would have to put some momey on the options.You and Mona have got to be proud of him fine yuong man and a great shot.You guys have fun and break em all.Mark

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I'm at the shoot and having a wonderful time. It's sunny and cool and the birds are flying into my pattern, mostly. Last night was Ed's chicken, tonight is fish, the next will be potluck and we all sit around the fire and have a pleasant evening together. I think you all should come see; I'll guarantee you a good time.

Neil

5. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

i HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOOT AND THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT AS WELL. sORRY i CAN'T MAKE IT AGAIN TO THE FALL SHOOT. gOT TO HAVE EYE SURGERY AGAIN IT SEEMS. hOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE SPRING. tIM fELTY

6. t-bar

t-bar Member

can't make it this year, but plan on it next year.

bar

7. k810329

k810329 Member

im only about 20 minutes from there and wade and anne are wonderful folks but i finally went back to work after 15 months and wont be able to make it this time.

8. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

Please tell me about this shoot or send me a link to their web site. I think that it sounds like a nice fall shoot. I am interested in the program and the club amenities as I will be bringing my wife.

Thank you.

9. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Tennessee and Hog Heaven, it doesn't get any better than that. I would love to be there but family illness prevents much travelling. JRM

10. m fowler13

m fowler13 Member

Well the shoot was very good as usual.Friday the wind blew all day and was fairly cool but everyone seemed not to mind. Saturday and Sunday were great beautiful sunshine and no wind to speak of.My son and I had a great time as the targets were great as always another couple came up and shot with us.The people who run the show there accomadate the shooters in every way. Do yourself a favor and go to the spring shoot that is coming. Mark thanks for the kind words for Bobby Ray we have been very fortunate the way things have progressed with him with the help from Dean.
    Mike Fowler13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.