1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hobblitt rellease/pull trigger for sx-1-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a Hobblitt release trigger that somebody managed to make/change into a pull trigger. I do not know how they did it or iff it can be converted back. The trigger has rust in some places and I will post pics soon.

You will be taking a gamble. I have not ried to convert it back or know what would be required to make it into a release. I will sell it for 200.00. Jeff
    superxjeff_2008_030332.jpg

SOLD

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I was sent this via PM from another man who owns a Hobblit.

It may be that someone just has it all out of adjustment. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm right. The block on the rear of the assembly(the block held on with two cap screws),has a whole in the center. Down through that hole is a spring and a very small set screw. That set screw is how you adjust the amount of engagement of the sear. Try turning that set screw. I'm not sure if you would turn in or out to allow the sear to set. You might want to play with it some. I use a Hoblitt release in my SX-1 and have adjusted it before,to the point that it would not set. It has been quite a while since then and I just don't remember which way to turn the set screw.

4. machinist

machinist TS Member

0   0   0

i will give you $150.00 for the triger joe 928 219 5932 is my cell call anytime

5. machinist

machinist TS Member

0   0   0

i hit the wrong numbers its 928 210 5932 sorry joe

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Get that screw turned Jeff, might raise the price.

8. machinist

machinist TS Member

0   0   0

hi again i need triger for parts if it won"t work the way you think by ajusting the screw give a call we can talk joe 928 210 5932 joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.