1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HO HO HO FREE SHELLS FOR CHRISTMAS!*

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I can't believe its Christmas again ... seems like I just put the (cursed) Christmas lights back in the basement where the poltergeist must randomly cut wires so they all don't work the next year.

Just like the last couple of years I'd love to give each of you a flat of shells to enjoy on the trap range. My heart is there ... my bank account is not. So, once again I'm going to do a drawing for some Kemen shot shells. I'll give away 4 boxes of shells every day from now till Christmas Eve. I'm not even going to mask the fact that I'm going to trick you into going to my website (above) and sign up for the newsletter. That's the price you pay for getting in the drawing. Who knows you might even like my ramblings ... if not you can unsubscribe after you get the first one.

Unfortunately some of you live in places where we can't send ammo ... like California and some other places where the electorate fell asleep and their rights were stolen, but that's another story. I will substitute a large container of GUNZILLA! Its really the best all around cleaner lube I've tried recently. Granted you can't shoot it, but we won't get arrested by Homeland Security either.

So, go to the web site and sign in. I'll start drawing tomorrow for the first 4 boxes of shells.

I want to wish all of you, my customers, friends and fellow shooters a blessed and healthy Christmas Season and the same for 2010.

HO HO HO .............. Bob Schultz

2. Bob Schultz

Here the Gunzilla photo.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Bob,

I fell for the same sales pitch. I'll take the 1290 1 oz of 8's. Lol.

I may have to order some, I always wanted to try these shells out.

ss

4. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

Bob,
    Thanks for your real generosity to the trapshooters.com community. Thanks again for the shells last year. Maybe I will win again this year. Hope you and you family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also hope to see you at the Dixie Grand in Jan. Jeff Ryals

5. turmite

turmite Member

How do the pattern after they have been cut apart? Sorry but I couldn't resist. The way I read your post at first sounded like you have cut apart every shell Bob is sending out! ;)

Mike

6. Toddy

Toddy Member

Merry Christmas Bob,

I won't be signing up as I live in Canada and last year you promised me some gun cleaner but never received.......

anyway...all the best to you and yours for the Christmas season.

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

Merry Christmas Bob, I really can't help the fact that I live in California but am OK with Gunzilla. Just your annual giving spirit is a gift in its self. The best to you in the new year. Mike Ralston

8. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Thanks Bob!

Guy Babin

9. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

Thanks so much Bob. I plan to buy some Gunzilla even if I'm not lucky enough to win shells. Merry Christmas David

10. windyflat

windyflat Member

Thanks Bob!.

Tom Tucker

11. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

From all of us at Markham Trap in Florida a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Thanks for all the help you, Corky and Gary have given us in the past.

Eric

12. Bob Schultz

Todd,

I can mail Gunzilla as it is not a Hazmat solvent. Send me your mailing address and you'll get a belated Christmas present!

Bob Schultz

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Bob,
    This is very generous of you as usual ... Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours also ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Bob, just suscribed and keeping my fingers crossed for the drawing. BTW, if I win, I don't care what you send as long as it goes boom. LOL.

We (Tri-County Coonhunters) received the Canterbury mic rebuild kit, control box and extra 5 speakers super fast. Thanks for the great service and deal. Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year to you and yours.

Respectfully, John Ertel

15. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Never won a thing in a drawing, but I'm a winner with all the great folks on this web site. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Bernie K

16. Bob Schultz

Today's winner is:

Frank Kenesky

Merry Christmas, Frank you have an email. Keep signing in .... this could be your lucky year!

Bob

17. dimapower

dimapower Member

Bob,

Subscribed.

Thanks again for the deal on the 682 Gold E and shipping promptly yesterday. I see that it's out for delivery, so hoping to pick up later today.

Jon

18. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Thanks Bob, I hope you don't mind me signing up my kids...they are all shooters.

19. MAX & TOBY

MAX & TOBY Member

Thanks for including me in the drawing. I subscribed to your newsletter and hope to learn more about Gunzilla. I never heard of it before today. Win or not, have a good holiday season.

20. JRW

JRW Member

Thanks Bob and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Jerry in MI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.