1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HiViz for the cross dominate impared?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gyrine, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Have any of you cross dominate impared been helped with the HiViz front site? I still use a little bit of tape on my left lens, it works ok but I would just as soon walk around the clubhouse without broadcasting my horrible physical condition. Thanks, gyrine

2. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

I tried the hi-viz site that is supposed to block your left eye from seeing it. I'm not entirely left-eye dominant, I have switch-dominance/dominance issues.

Either way, it doesn't work for me. I still have to use the tape.

3. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

i like mine,, there is an adjustment time period as with any change you make,,for me it helped more to show me when, where & how i was hitting or missing ,,as i seem to take mental picture just as the shot is taken & i can tell if i was over, (my biggest problem), behind, under etc. But it does help me to see the target sooner & sharper ,as it does not block the off side eye until just as i take the shot (pull the trigger), the rest of the time i think i have better view of the target...just in my H.O. Ross

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I use the uni-dot - works great!

FR

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I am left handed, left eye dominant. I shoot right handed, two eyed. The Hi Viz has helped me see the bead in my peripheral without a thought of bead checking. It immediately raised scores, consistency, and confidence.

Sit down and use a little positive re enforcement. You do not HAVE to look at the bead while the bird is in the air.

The Hi Viz stands out like a landmark and is impossible to miss seeing in your peripheral vision.

Try it. There may be a learning curve. I like the green, and size does not seem to matter. Use it as the advantage it is, and do not consider it a gimmick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hi viz left eye

magnacomp site left eye dominant right handed high viz