1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Hit the lottery? I think so!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Holeinmypattern, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

I recently bought a barrel off of ebay that came off of a gun that had sat in a barn for 50+ years. It was supposed to be from a factory engraved gun, so I contacted the seller and asked if he had the reciever, which he said he did. Long story short, I won the barrel and bought the reciever from him. I took the gun to the Illinois state shoot saturday for Stu Wright to look at. Stu wasnt sure on the engraving and suggested that I contact Pauline Muerrel about it.
    So I sent Pauline a email yesterday describing the gun and she asked for pictures. Very quickly Pauline called me and told me I had an ultra rare gun engraved by John Ulrich!!!! She also said not to have it restored and leave it be, which I am going to do.

So here are some pics of this beautiful gun!!!

John
    holeinmypattern_2008_030317.jpg

holeinmypattern_2008_030318.jpg

holeinmypattern_2008_030319.jpg
  2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WOW!! What a find guy!!!

Hap
  3. slayer

slayer Active Member

So what's it worth?
  4. Holeinmypattern

5. Holeinmypattern

Who knows what it worth, to me it is priceless. Im not only a model 12 nut, but a history nut as well. This piece has the best of both worlds! I have been told thats it probably worth 8K +

John
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.