1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

History - Perazzi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GrandpasArms, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms TS Supporters TS Supporters

There was a good thread about Perazzis in 2009 on TS.com (link above). The pictures are missing, but the story line is still excellent.

I often see Perazzi parts for sale on TS.com and wonder which ones fit which guns - or if there are significant fitting issues.

My experience rests with interchanges on a Remington 1100, but the number of model numbers and features on a Perazzi is confusing.

If a person would ever think about moving to the P-gun side, what additional information would he/she need?

Larry

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing this old thread up, great memories from PBB (RIP).

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

No kidding Steve... such a lovable personality and soul. Unfortunately, his lack of need for doctors, cost him his life

Larry. I'll send you my Lippard Perazzi book to enhance your Perazzi knowledge. I want it back is same condition.

Jack

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

steve & mia

i purchased a set of barrels from r bullard and took to dan(giacomo) @ southern grand for fitting. dan asked where did you get these ? after i told him and asked why ? he said "i made these for mike(PBB). i only knew PBB from this forum but i feel fortunate for some of my contacts here !

ernie

5. mflora

mflora Member

Got me thinking about 35 years of Perazzis. Does anyone remember the ADS guns that Tony Desimone was having engraved in the 70s? They were everywhere for a while always in factory patterns. Probably done by the very same engravers. Wish - still had my ADS/SCO.
    Mark

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Damn shame hes gone, just know hes upstairs shooting something. Miss ya mike! Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.