1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HISTORY MADE IN MICHIGAN ON 2009 STATE TEAM

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jim creighton, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

MICHIGAN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER HAS 3 MEMBERS ON THE STATE TEAM FROM UPPER MICHIGAN -2 ON FIRST & 1 ON SECOND...I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE FRIENDS WILLIAM D GRILL & DENNIS VANBUREN FOR JOINING ME THIS YEAR-I GUESS I BETTER START PRACTICING MORE.ALSO SPECIAL MENTION TO FELLOW SQUAD MATE HUGO RINKE FOR MAKING 1ST TEAM THIS YEAR (MOE IS THIS THE FIRST TIME ON 1ST TEAM?)ALSO CONGRATES TO ALL MY OTHER SHOOTING FRIENDS THAT WERE SELECTED THIS YEAR... MERRY CHRISTMAS JIM C

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Good shooting guys!

See ya in the spring.

Shannon mayes

3. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Hello Jim...What a special surprise as I am seeing for the first time today (Christmas) that I am on the first state team,and yes this is a first for me.What amazes me even more is that my averages were lower this year then last and only made the second team last year.I guess every blind hog finds a acorn once in awhile!! Congrats to all that made the team and I know of one troll that will be looking forward to shooting with his yooper friends in the spring.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.....Hugo "Moe" Rinke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.