1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Historical Ljutic Mono Gun- No Longer Available

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by docbombay, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gun is no longer available.

2. chourico

chourico TS Member

0   0   0

No price ? i will start the bid $1000.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

$999...

4. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

you guys arent being very nice to this guy.lol

5. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Any idea of what you want to get for it?

6. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

If it had the original wood and wasn't cut up then yes the value would be significantly more. But? Birdtracker

7. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I don't like it when a person puts his negative two cents into someone else's for sale thread, in this case perhaps dockbombay can benefit from some advice.

If the Ljutic you have for sale was unaltered, perhaps it would add value to a small collector crowd interested in owning the first manufactured Ljutic, in Yakima WA. Since the only thing that seems to have remained stock is the receiver, I doubt there is any collector value in the gun. The fact that the barrel has been lopped to what to me is an undesirable length for a single barrel, the famous choke rings have been removed and an unknown choke tube has replaced them, an aftermarket rib has taken the place of the factory flat rib and now the stock is also not original, maybe you would be better off advertising the gun without making claim that it is the famous, before being butchered # 23.

BTW, you may want to loosen the adjustable butt pad and put it back in line with the Soft Touch plate, in order to make it more appealing to the eye. Other than that it seems to be a clean gun for it's age.

Enjoy the new K-80.

8. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I agree with the above post, Is this gun collectable not really. It's like having the first corvette off the line but then someone turned it into a monster truck. I'd assume this gun to be less than 50% of the book value with all the mods to it.

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Probably better for the seller to keep the gun and brag he has the first Ljutic Monogun made in Washington. As it is, some of the previous offers don't sound all that low.

Tomas

10. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

0   0   0

Doc...Keep the Ljutic so you have something to shoot when the K gun breaks down! LOL Really, your just going to get your ass kicked here on ts.com, take it to shoots and put it on the rack "for sale".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.