1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hispanics attack white firefighter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bisi, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Have you guys read this story about the white firefighter in Boston who was stabbed by a group of Hispanics? Seems this guy wandered into a neighborhood and he was attacked. The Hispanics said they didn't want any "gringos" in their hood, and stabbed him.

The police said this wasn't a hate crime. I don't believe there should be hate crimes, because it seems to me only whites are charged with hate crimes. If a white person looks at member of a minority group funny they are charged with a hate crime, while a minority group can stab a person because he is a gringo and no hate crime is charged. The story didn't say whether any of the attackers were illegals.

The story can be founded at - http://www.firerescue1.com/news/320455/

Note - since I started using "Vista" I can't seem to make a hyperlink, you will have to copy and paste above link into address bar. Anybody know how to correct that?

2. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

Bisi

Have you heard of the "Joe Horn" story down in Texas? Mr. Joe Horn is an American Hero. By the way, the two criminals that Mr. Joe Horn introduced to lead, that "ALL" the black instigators sharpton and jackson supported, "WERE" Illegal Aliens that have been deported more than once and "HAD" a wrap sheet longer than a well rope.............

Gentlemen, it is time to make a stand, this is "OUR" country, lets keep it.

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Just put it in the web site block.

Jim

4. trackerdan

trackerdan Member

Put a bounty on em.

5. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bob, we call 'em Lubricanos in Texas, we feel greaser is a bit old, however, I always kinda liked Pepper Belly. Regardless of what we call the worthless wetbacks, laid up on our gov't.and anything else they can steal, we still need to get them out of our country before they break us. We cannot afford not to deport them, as Paul harvey would say.

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>"Note - since I started using "Vista" I can't seem to make a hyperlink, you will have to copy and paste above link into address bar. Anybody know how to correct that?"</I>

Iuse XP and I've always just coded a url to create a hyperlink:

< a href="URL of target"><I>URL of target</I>< /a>

but not inserting the spaces between the left arrow and "a" and the left arrow and "/a".

If there's an easier way to do it in XP, I'd like to know about it.

Morgan

7. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

The Real Deal.

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Its not a hate crime if its a "whitey" involved!!!!!

Just remember this gentlemen,,,,,,,"You had your chance",,,,,All american males had their chance,,,,,,But were too busy watching the football game,,,,too busy being content with what "was"!!!!

And in the end,,,,,,You will hang your head and cry,,,just as my wife did when we drove past those gawddam illegals waving battle flags!!!!!

It is truly a pity that ameicans will rush to bleed in foreign lands,,but won't lift a finger to defend their own borders!!!!

And even worse is a "leader" who calls his own countrymen----Vigilanties!!!

A leader who crawls into bed with a country that is being used as a Pipeline for human smuggling,,drug smuggling!!!!

A country whos people encourage an illegal invasion for money,,,for cheap labor,,,,so they can relax while someone else paints your house,,cuts your meat,,raises your children,,,mows your lawn!!!

A country that cannot decide what language it wants to speak,,,,a country where those that don't deserve it can now get YOUR social security,,,,A country that provides better health care at YOUR cost for illegals then for its own citizens!!!

A country that puts up a reward of thousands of dollars for someone harming an animal,,,,,but not 2 cents for a human being!!!!!!!!!

A country where everything is twisted,,upside down,,inside out,,and backwards.....

A country where its own people can't figure out that the lessor of two evils is still evil!!!!

But------you had your chance..........................

AKA Grammie...........

9. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Grammie, What is ment by "all american males had their chance"? I served my country and my community. I worked and paid my way and provided for my family and insured their education. I've always spoke out for what I think is right. Please don't genralize about male US Citizens. It makes you look bad.
    Post-2

10. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Have you seen this on any MSM?....NOT!!!

http://www.examiner.com/a-1089067~Students_beat_woman_on_city_bus__police_say.html

At least some know how do deal with those here illegally.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5359290.html

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Fairly new to this site and I see a lot of complaints about the "wetbacks" and rightly so. Instead of complaining on this site I am listing phone #s, Fax #'s, E- mail addresses and web site addresses for the White House. Have fun using them.
    White House comment line 202-456-1111, WH switchboard, 202-456-1414, Fax 202-4546-2461, E mail comments@whitehouse.gov, chenetvice-president@whitehouse.gov, www.whitehouse.gov/president/
    and the one we complain about most policy on immigration. www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/immigration/. All #'s are public access.

12. grammie

grammie TS Member

No,,,I was spending alot of time in the desert........I was spending time in places that law enforcment does not go....I was seeing first hand the human wave of invaders,,,,,What were you doing??????

AKA Grammie.........

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

Since your're in California,,,,didn't YOU let them get past you???? Well,,,they must have gotten past one of us,,,,plus a whole lot of border patrol agents,,probably nannies for Feinstein and friends.....

AKA Grammie..........

14. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Delete this thread

regards from Iowa

Gene

15. grammie

grammie TS Member

waterhouselake:

Never fear,,,,,they are on the way to Gene's hometown as we speak,,,,,,they are bringing gifts of methanphetmines,,cocaine,,marijuana,,etc,,,,perhaps the wife of genes best friend will be raped and murdered by the same,,,,and then he could comfort his friend and tell him,,,"its a federal problem,,not anything we should be concerned about"!!!!! And then Gene can go about his business and never have to worry about the people "we need so much",,He won't mind raising their children,,,,Hell,,He's going to furnish all the education and medical needs,,,and I think he putting up 3 tier bunkbeds in his basement!!!!

AKA Grammie........

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

We had a couple of those beauties grab a local woman and rape her out in the country, then poured gas on her and set her on fire.

she got the fire out and found a nearby house for help. It took them a while, but they caught both of them NOw we get to feed and house them for the next 70 years if they live that long.

Given the amount of White bikers in the joint right now I would pay to watch.

HM

17. jape

jape TS Member

Lets all do what Gene says. He's the wanna be moderator. I think i'm getting sick!!!!

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There is a lot of unrest in the Mexican neighborhoods in the Phoenix area because they are unsure of whats going to happen after the first of the year and they damn well should be concerned ... There have been people protesting for and against the Illegals for what seems to be forever and maybe it will all come to a head and something will get done before the shit hits the fan and body bags start getting filled up ... The Mayor of Phoenix has finally set the wheels in motion for the Phoenix Police Dept to call in "ICE" when and if they feel they have due cause ... The Governor of Arizona is going to be pushed into a corner and be made to enforce the Laws of the Land as well as the Laws of the State of Arizona so start looking for blood shed because the Illegals won't give it up without a fight ... The people of Arizona better be ready to arm themself and be ready for whats about to happen in the near future ... We as American's have got to take back our country or learn to live like the Illegals did before they came here ... Its going to be extermination time and it has to start someplace so it might as well be here in Phoenix ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This political correctness that keeps us from looking out for ourselves is going to destroy this country. Having 20 to 30 million poor Mexicans in this country without a high school education can only hurt this country in the long run. They are a burden to the leftwing social service systems which they never paid into. As would be expected with poor uneducated masses they are disproportionately represented in our prisons. They drive down the wages of noncollege educated American workers already in this country. Having no legal drivers licenses and no insurance they are a burden to our highways. Being the least educated of all racial groups in America their children grow up resentful and will not take the low paid job their parents were glad to have coming out of poverty stricken Mexico. The only people that will benefit from their presence here are those running the government social services network and the politicians (they vote 60 percent liberal Democrat) that provide them and those rich employers that want to pay poor wages and pocket more of the profits themselves. Too everyone else it is a losing situation.

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

If the situation was reversed in the aboved mentioned story, and whites attacked a hispanic, there would be nothing but wall to wall news coverage. Ever damn 5 minutes for weeks on end we would hear about it from the news media. I heard nothing on the news about the white women being beaten by the blacks on the bus in Baltimore. I learned about that from the link that GunDr posted. If that situation was reversed it would be 24/7.

Eleanor, yes I read about Joe Horn. Give him a medal!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.