1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hispanic vote for Obama gone

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 410 JIM, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

Mexicans don't like Bolshevics either. Maybe we can start a Juan Birch Society. No trabajo no eatie.

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

All he needs to do is mumble something that is close to Spanish, and he will get them back. Just like Bush did.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I can only hope that it was true. I don't want to see this person in office for 4 more years. I still question his citizenship. Jackie B.

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Actually there is no such thing as "Hispanic Vote". There are lots of Hispanic groups and their political views vary widely. The Florida Cubano has very different political views than the NYC Puerto Rican. A Mexican just over the border different views from a third generation Mexican American U.S. struggling with his small business or struggling to keep his family's middle class life-style. And their political views are different from those a Californian whose families were in California before the first Anglos arrived.

5. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

There is a Hispanic vote, they vote in blocks as do other minorities. They do what they are told to do by those that give them handouts. I mean the Democrats, they buy votes with public assistance, welfare and give out free handouts to minorities to buy their votes. so YES, THERE IS A HISPANIC VOTE. Contrary to what libitard skeets thinks

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Mrs. Keet, go back to the Keet Asylum for the Terminally Stupid.

7. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

This sign was seen near the California / Mexico border... Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.