1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hilmer & K-80 Eye-Candy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rennerize, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Wow, that is a nice piece, I like the amount of drop at the heel that it has, that is what I am looking for to put on my K80. Is that what they call super scroll on the receiver??
    Don

2. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Bill, I see why you passed on my English walnut stock! Interestingly I found a turkish blank in my piles of wood like it but better! GOOD LUCK SHOOTING IT--- I DON'T BLAME YOUR CHOICE--- I'd have done the same! Phil

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

very nice....that's the grade of wood K-80's should come with as standard from the factory for what they cost!!

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

To ljutic73 That is one of the best reasons I am in business! If it wasn't for the way Krieghoff and Perazzi do business I wouldn't have a job! It's a fact! Phil Simms

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Indeed, Phil.....that's why most every gun I own sports a custom stock....

6. ramen39

ramen39 Member

7. k80bav

k80bav Member

Phil, is my stock going to be as nice as Bill's. I hope so because that is a very nice piece of wood. Hope to hear from you soon. Nino

8. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

To k80bav, Hey Nino -- I was working on your pcs today as a matter of fact. I really think your wood is as nice as it gets. I am satisfied it will be simply stunning on your K gun. Lets put it this way---- if you're not happy please let me know, I'll make a permanent home for it in Colorado! I am moving into my new shop tomorrow and will have finish on it next week. I can't wait! Will talk soon. Thanks Phil

9. ramen39

ramen39 Member

I have A friend that just bought A K-80. Its A nice one and he has the same concerns about the wood. I am moving this to the top so he can see it later today as I think he might be interested in wood like yours. Its just the wood he would be interested in. Very pretty wood.

10. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

DBbill, This reminds me of Tony B's old buddy Bernie--- the guitar guy. we were going to build stocks and paint them with a snake skin pattern. I think they would have looked awesome! Unfortunately Bernie is no longer with us and the company was sold. I think it would be too cool! Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.