1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillerary giving away your money

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by b12, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Just to let all of you laidoff people that voted for your so call President that appointed Hellerary as Sucktary of State just gave away another 102 million dollars to the palistenians for what I don't know. Last I check you Obama laidoff people that thought was going to get a free ride are left out in the cold. Literally.

To the rest of the people that are laid off but did Barry Obama have been stabed in the back buy our government officials

I can't understand how anyone can contribute to some foriegn people and country when our own countrymen are hurting in times like these.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Probably just her way of saying "Thank You" for the campaign contributions in '08.

3. porky

porky TS Member

She's starting to campaign for 2012.

4. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

TinMan88- are you getting this info from your mouth or your butt or are they the same! LEE

5. porky

porky TS Member

No matter what they give Israel, they will never stop building those settlements. I say, good for them. Israel doesn't cave in to political pressure from anyone nor are they intimidated by the Arabs surrounding them.I'll bet that Osama gave them a bunch of money or equipment not to attack his brothers in iran while he is in office.

6. ubustem&how

ubustem&how TS Member

I'm sure glad the publicans won control in congress because I'm sure they will not give away our hard earned tax dollars! Afterall they never have in past!

7. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Just what do you think the Israels plan to do with F35's Fly only in need of defense? With the armament they carry the Iranian nuke plants could disappear and remove that threat. Cheap strike..supply the arms let them do the work.

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.