1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary's Latest

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paladin, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Today from Rasmussen;

"National Poll: Clinton Below 40% in Daily Presidential Tracking Poll".

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Senator Hillary Clinton’s support slipping below 40% for the first time in more than a month. Overall, she has lost ten percentage points from her year-to-date peak reached on October 22."

The,,fun,,is,,just,,beginning!!

This,,is telling. No wonder bill is shaking in his boots,,or slippers, since she is out campaigning.

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

she is crafty not crazy. Just because she is a mean bitch does not mean she is dumb.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Sometimes I feel sorry for her.....She can't win, but she's trying hard. She wants to win so she can pardon swift Willie, the cigar man!

4. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Willie doesn't need pardoning. He's never been convicted of anything. As far as Hillary not winning, don't count on it.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Never convicted? Just to jog your short memory a bit, he was disbarred for lying to a court. Perjury, I think it might be called.

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ill tell you one more time, I didn't have sex with Monica. I was just giving her a harmonica lesson.

7. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

Just remember Bill Clinton was a draft dodger, and Jimmie Carter pardoned him.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I hope Joe is right.

9. Paladin

reilly;

Nice addition to the thread. One has to wonder if Hil ever assisted coke head Bill with a line, now and then?

Kissable;

I agree, but the next place guy has pathetic poll numbers, and, makes it a point to occasionally not hold his right hand over his heart during the national anthem, so that leaves,,her. Most of her spoken words have been documented. That will come in useful after the primary, before the general. Some of the media will run her in circles while she tries to defend words she has spoken.

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i bet my forman $5.00 she will win. i hope i lose.

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

hope not but you are probably right. he is a obama man and doesn't think she has a chance because of her gender. i don't know what her gender is but she scares the crap out of me.

12. Paladin

Kerry bet he would beat Bush too.

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

kerry is more of a woman than hillary. my only hope is she steps on her weiner before ir's too late.

14. Paladin

This is a riot!! To mrs slick,,mr slick is like one never ending nightmare.

Mash on the link!!

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Late breaking news! FLASH...FLASH....FLASH!!!!!!......CLINTON WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!....OBAMA CLAIMS DISCRIMINATION! GULIANI CLAIMS HE WAS HERE BEFORE THE INDIANS! McCAIN CLAIMS HE CAN'T REMEMBER! EDWARDS CLAIMS HE WILL RUN AGAIN! CHENEY WAS SEEN PACKING HIS MONEY BAGS AND GOING OUT THE BACK DOOR! BUSH GETS A JOB IN SAUDI ARABIA AS IRAQI ADVISOR!

16. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

who radio's early morning show has a call in poll going on until the caucus each week the person from each party that gets the least votes is eliminated from the poll, hillary was the first dem eliminated. there is hope!

17. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

at least anne is atractive. hillary is ugly and she has a bigger unit than most men.i won't vote for her and i ain't fascinated by her either.i would vote foe anne or condi rice though.mash that. jack

18. Paladin

deckart/antigojohn/sammie said "Yet there are repubs here who are facinated with her. I think these people need some help."

You need the help with comprehension. Repubs are REPULSED by her!

19. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

amen paladin!!!!

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Subject: Hillary's Latest
    Email:
    Date: Sat, Nov 10, 2007 - 02:10 PM CT
    Website Address:

paladin, why then are you the only person who continually brings thrillary up for discussion. If she is such a loser, why bother??

Sam- Are you serious? You've got to be trolling. Anyway, if bush is such a loser, why do you constantly bring him up for discussion? Sorry to step in Paladin, but I couldn't let that pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.