1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary's going down?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Just got this email and WOW!!!

Jerbear

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bill wishes Hillary would go down. That's why he got serviced by Monica.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Do you think this will just get brushed under the door. Jackie B.

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

mrs slick's national election poll numbers are lower than George's approval numbers!! Four months ago, the liberals almost had her sworn in to office. What a joke!! The whole menagerie of liberal candidates combined don't amount to a fart in a whirl wind.

Eleven months is an eternity in politics,,but,,at the moment, the dumocrats are beginning to crap their pants.

How,,,,did the 2nd post up get into this thread??

5. incognito

incognito TS Member

You mean "Monica" right?

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

If I was any one of the "other" Democratic candidates now threatening Shrillary's chances of getting the nomination to become President...

...I'd be beefing up my security detail.

7. Questor

Questor TS Member

I don't have a means of playing it. What is the gist of the thing? Thanks.

8. lightfoot

lightfoot TS Member

I want Sen. Hillary Clinton on the Democratic ticket. Otherwise there's a strong possibility of John Edwards becoming president.

9. tj303

tj303 Member

Hillary Clinton can be trusted to do one thing...look out for her own self interest. This video should be forwarded to any Hillary supporters you know.

10. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

When are people going to wake up and see these self serving creeps for what they are? They will kick anybody under the bus that has the temerity to question their motives. And, what really galls me is, the media just turns a blind eye. This video will never be seen by the majority of the voting public.

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Anyone know a computer wiz that tie in to the Nightly News and run it? That would be a hoot. I can see the terror on Katie Curic's face right now. ;(

12. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

On who?

13. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

I've been around politics for many years and if there is ONE truism...ANYTHING can and WILL happen. She is far from being out.

The Demo's control the media as well as the purse strings to millions collecting welfare in Demo controlled States.

I heard an interesting "I'll tell Ya what" the other day from a VERY savvy person no stranger to politics. He felt that Hillary would get the nomination, then add Obama as VP. They would get elected, by a voter base of blacks and hispanics.

Going to be an interesting 2008!

Fn in MT

14. Paladin

Personally, I don't think any two liberals will generate much traction with the fence sitters. The fence sitters decide the outcome.

Look at the '04 election. The liberals all but had treasonous Kerry and mouse milk Edwards as a shoe in. The fence sitters are not as dumb as the dumb liberals think they are.

15. crusha

crusha TS Member

But the winds are blowing a different direction this time.

The political pendulum is swinging to the Democrat side.

It doesn't matter who the candidate is.

They just have to get the nomination.

16. Paladin

I have to disagree buzz. The political winds are not blowing the liberal direction. If they were, their leading candidate would not have sinking poll numbers. If they were, congress would not have a despicable 18% approval. Just think about that,,,18%!! It was twice that when repubs controlled it.

Tell me,,just what do the liberals have to offer??? Probably the most dishonest woman in politics?? An extremely inexperienced and now considered unpatriotic mouth piece from Illinois with ultra liberal views?? Mouse milk John?? Mouse milk couldn't generate any traction in '04!! He certainly has not accomplished anything since,,,has he??

Nope,, they have nothing to offer.

The muck, has not begun to be raked!

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    " An extremely inexperienced and now considered unpatriotic ANTI-GUN mouth piece from Illinois with ultra liberal views?? "

Fixed it for ya.

18. Paladin

Thanks Brian!!!

19. phirel

phirel TS Member

Ms. Clinton is dropping a bit in the polls and this concerns me. I might even send a contribution to her election fund.

The best chance, possibly the only chance, for the Republicans to elect another President is for the Democrats to nominate H. Clinton as their candidate.

Pat Ireland

20. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Up Hillary!......er....sorry......I mean Up with Hillary! Hillary,Dillary Dock...the mouse ran up her clock. The clock struck three and Hillary had to pee. Hillary,Dillary Dock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.