1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoggy, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

They both scare the hell out of me. In fact all three candidates do.

2. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

When the Shades of Night Falls, then we will be rid of the Clinton's.

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Who ever promises the most will win. Thats what we are down to anymore. I watched a news clip last night from Ohio and they asked a black guy and he said he hoped a black person would win (I wonder if he thought more than one was running). They asked a woman and she said Hillary because she was a woman. They asked another guy and he said he was voting for Obama cause he heard that he would give the factory workers more sick leave. HEAVEN HELP US!!!

4. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Dan Bee: I think most Americans, I say most Americans, do not view any of the candidates as greatly flawed..I agree that out of 300 million Americans, we should be able to find better and more capable people to run..Our trapshooting universe is small and it is east to extrapolate that most others feel as we do..That is not the case..The majority are excited and eager to vote for one of the three remaining choices..Mizzou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.