1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary to "Partner" with Gay Activists

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mitterand, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitterand

mitterand TS Member

Hillary to

Hillary gave a speech the other day to a gay activists group.

It was not listed in her schedule she so carefully gives to the press. It was not listed on her website. It was not listed anywhere.

Interesting. When asked why she did not tell anyone about her appearance she deflected the question to her "campaign staff".

She promised to partner with gays, remove the don't ask don't tell policy of the current military and make the white house more gay friendly.

What a Hypocrite. If she is proud of being gay/supporting gays then don't sneak and ask for their support. Do it publically.... Don;t finally admit it after it was disclosed by others. .

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

that means she definitely has Sammie's vote!!

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

"Sen. Clinton said it would be safer for the nation if openly gay soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen could wear the uniform. "

safer? can someone please explain that to me? i must have missed something.

brett d.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

“Today we know that we have to move away from our dependence on foreign oil. Everyone says that,” she said. “Our problem is figuring out how we would actually do it.”

wow- she's a smart one alright.

brett d.

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

Hillary to

I suspect that she has been "partnering" with them for quite some time. No self respecting man would want to.....

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hillary to

Now, theres a match made in heaven, much to few peoples surprise ... She'd Partner with the Devil if she thought it would increase her chances of winning the keys to the White House ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

it says, " SAFER FOR THE NATION". see the word NATION, you ignorant putz!!!!! why do i read an arcticle about Hillary? why do you read gun legislation arcticles, and why are YOU on trapshooters.com? you p.o.s. troll. you want to see easy? look in the mirror you homo.

brett d.

8. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Hillary to

Life is already a bitch, I see no reason to vote for one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

Spammie,

you are truly the biggest moron i've ever come across on trapshooters.com. PERIOD. you also read the same arcticle, and didn't answer my question. DUH. spam, can you please get a web cam so we can all see you in your hockey helmet and drool guard. thanks. i don't even know why i respond to you. i'd be better off going out in the yard and talking to a tree.

brett d.

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Hillary to

The end result of her plans ,,,,a country of wuss bunnies,,,,so when she invites the UN in to take the guns away there will be no uprising,,,than she can be appointed preisdent for the duration of the internal conflict,,,by the UN who will now be the seat of power

11. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Hillary to

I spent time in the Marine Corp and Navy and personally, I could give a damn if some one is gay or not! But, don't expect special privildges because your gay! Don't expect a seperate barracks, seperate chow hall or a gay club to be built on the base. You should be expected to be treated with the same dignity and respect other serviceman or women earn. Nothing more..nothing less!

I'm not sure why gays that contemplate joining the military think its "so" necessary to tell every one they are openly gay? For the most part people really don't give a rats ass on your sexual preference, unless you feel you need to make an issue of it. I don't feel the need to run around and tell every one I am heterosexual. Once again no one cares!! The only reason for any serviceman or women that would want the "no ask..no tell rule" scrapped is that they have a personal need to flaunt their sexuality...period! Otherwise, if your gay, join the military, serve your country with distinction and keep your mouth shut about your sexual preference! What is so hard about that?

Rick

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

Rico- spot on! i couldn't have said it better.

brett d.

13. Beretta 46

Beretta 46 TS Member

Hillary to

Only people that seem to be concerned about gays in the military are gay people. Go figure!

Sara

14. atashooter

atashooter Member

Hillary to

You can always tell when Hillary is traveling in a motorcade on a pro-gay tour.... they have a rear end collision at every red light.

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

Spam- then why did you attempt to stir the turd with me on the Libby thread AFETR your post above? you're a PUNK Spam, and I WILL expose you for such every chance i get. TROLL.

brett d.

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

^

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hillary to

spammie,

what? did you and bill have a few too many and you switched from the towel to the mask? oh i see...... it's not a mask.

brett d.

18. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Hillary to

Kerry when he was running for Pre's office was told by Bill Clinton to kiss up to the gays and that would get him in the office as Bill put it but he didn't. Now Hillary the bitch is doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.